Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

no period yet after coming off pill

hi
im new to this, so i came off noriday pill 27 days ago after being on it a few years still not had a withdrawal bleed or af im feeling tired and bloated all the time and been feeling a little nauseous i am ttc. 

Replies

• teb1907 said:
    hi
    im new to this, so i came off noriday pill 27 days ago after being on it a few years still not had a withdrawal bleed or af im feeling tired and bloated all the time and been feeling a little nauseous i am ttc, how long has it took everyone else for there periods to get back to normal? 

• Hi!,

I came off my pill around this time last year, not to conceive but to regulate my body, i didn't get AF til about 35 days after, i would defs recommend downloading an app to help you track, id been on the pill for 10 years and it took a good 3m for my body to regulate again :) this is only my first month ttc. Good luck 
  • wow i came off the pill after 16yrs and got pregnant straight away with my first whos now 7 was kind of hoping this time round would be just as straight forward lol but good luck to you and fingers crossed. 
  • your very lucky! trying for my first, praying all goes well. x 
  • im sure all will go well 🤞 
  • Hello!
    i came off the pill after 5 years, it took me 35 days for first period then they were very irregular at 25-35 days after that! But I’m 36 weeks pregnant now after getting pregnant back on the pill 😂 so miracles do happen!