Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

TTC 8months, starting Letrozole

Hi ladies! I am a first time poster on this forum. I have really been "going through it" as they say. I am 32 and DH and i have been TTC since the start of the year. I became paranoid after 6 months of fails so went to an RE to get checked out. All is fine and so is DH however she diagnosed me with unexplained fertility bc we have been together for 8 years without contraception (he has always pulled out). I flip flop between feeling hopeful and worrying that the stress this has caused is preventing me from getting a BFP. I am the last of my friend group and within this year I seem to get a new pregnancy announcement every month (always during the TWW!). I'm looking for some positivity and to hear other stories from women who started fertility medications. 

Replies

• Tho @Luna87 I was diagnosed with PCOS and as a result use letrozole and ovidrill injections for the last 3 rounds of IUI. The first round was completely unsuccessful, the second round I did get pregnant but it resulted in an early miscarriage at 5 weeks 3 days and have just had my 3rd round today so 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻. We have been TTC on and off for 4 years but never knew about PCOS so hoping it happens soon for us. Just try and stay positive and keeep going, I know how hard the journey can be sometimes but it will happen for us we just have to keep going, good luck!