Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hoping for a BFP in September - Part 2

Replies

• Another new thread for us!
    cd12 hoping for positive opk soon!
  • @Patty29 not long to go now that’s exciting! Good luck hope to see your BFP soon xxx
  • @dd1001 I hope you get your
    positkve opk soon too then you can join me in the TWW xx
  • Mskiki87 said:
    Good morning ladies  I'm 4 days away from af showing up  I've been feeling so nauseous the past few days  but not sure if it's from my cold or not  and yesterday I start feeling  little very light cramping in my abdomen but it's not constant it more of a here and there 
    Is it possible that it could be implantation cramping  at this point? 
    Replied on other thread I have been the same as you....I have had cramping like AF but could also be implantation. the pink CM I had for last 3 days seems to have gone x
  • @Kazam2817 ah yes I hope so too then we can keep each other sane during 2ww!
  • Thank you @maddoda and @dd1001 for the encouragement! I will keep at it. I suppose I just have to look at it as.. It is all still possible this month! Just got to keep tracking!! Sending positive vibes to you both, the odds say one of us at least it getting good news this month!! Come oooon xx
  • Wishingforbaby3 oo seems like we are in the same boat  except I haven't noticed  any pink cm  tho    when I whipe I don't see anything  just the light cramps that come and go also notice been kinda gassy  have u had any other symptoms?

• I am rooting for all of you guys!! I’m still here watching in the background ☺️
  • Thanks @Kazam2817 its flying in now! Ive had dull cramps but alwaya seems be on my left side. Good kuck ladies! When is everyon testing? Thanks @Rachel.a21 not getting hopes up as i think its more AF symptons dear knows
  • Patty29 said:
    4 days til Af Ladies! 10 dpo not testing until 15dpo sore nipples still from 8dpo! So i wud AF is on the way x
    I'm expecting af in 4 days also  except I'm supposedly 11 dpo today and plan on testing monday 
  • Patty29 said:
    4 days til Af Ladies! 10 dpo not testing until 15dpo sore nipples still from 8dpo! So i wud AF is on the way x
    I think AF on way early too I have bright red spotting now 6 days to AF x
  • I’m still following you all too! 🤞🏻
  • Does anyone not test? I know we are all very excited for this to happen etc, but does anyone just let the month ride out? I never buy tests, I always wait for af and she’s always on time, I never have tests lying around for when af is nearly due.  Maybe that’s just me 🙈 I guess I’m just avoiding all chances of being disappointed. However If af doesn’t arrive the day she should... I’ll be down the co-op faster than you can say pregnant 😬
  • @Wishingforbaby3 no spotting for me just niggling pains on left side and sore nipples so shall wait and see. Thanks Ladies. @Mskiki87 think i will test on tues if AF doesnt appear
  • Btw this is shortest cycle i have had i normally ov from cd17-cd20 and have 34 cycle this one is 30 cycle cycle if AF is on time
  • @MadDoda your chart 😍 wow... So when are you testing again!?!?
  • @PinkSnow410 I'm planning to test on Saturday if af doesn't arrive. 
  • Looks to be heading in the right direction 🤞🏽🤞🏽

• @dd1001 @Tryingfor#1 wishing I would get a positive OPK soon! Starting to give up haha 
  • Congratulations @Rachel.a21 I had a feeling u might have a bfp your dedication totally paid off! 
    @MadDoda sorry your cycle was slightly off but I hope it all works out perfect for you soon.
    I am out this month as totally kicked up my ov etc then got hit by glandular fever 🥵 
    Feeling much better and managing to eat today but I suspect I only bd’s 6 or 7 days before Ov so my chances of conception are zero! 
    Good luck to everyone nearing the end of TWW or Ov.
    Will be checking in to see how all of you are getting in from time to time 
This discussion has been closed.