Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping for a BFP in September - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    I feel it but that's soooooo hard  :D
  • Options
    Yeah @Catlady220 I am with @maddoda on that... I've had every symptom in the book and still had a BFN followed by af. I ignore all symptoms for my own sanity. But that happens after months of trying without success. But ultimately if you're pregnant you'll find out eventually regardless of symptoms so I'd rather be relaxed than obsessively googling symptoms. But easier said than done. 
  • Options
    @PinkSnow410 yea.....we've been unproctive for 2/3 years.... But first month. Actually trying to 
  • Options
    VRob123VRob123 Regular
    edited Sep 13, 2019 5:33AM
    Please don’t feel like you have to read, just a rant to clear my mood - Had a small melt down last night, ttc sucks sometimes. According to my app I’m in my fertile window, doing bbt and OPKs but yet to show something positive. It’ll be good to bd at least every other day. It’s so frustrating because I understand my husband is tired after work but equally he knows that this week could be ovulation week so I really want just a little effort on his side. He’s so laid back and a “it’ll happen when it’s meant to” kinda guy. Yes it will happen but a helpful shove never hurt anyone. Every 2 days we’ve bd so far. I don’t want it to feel like a task for him, try to gently coerce something in to happening but he was too tired. It makes you feel a) lonely and b) a bit of a mad woman trying to get the husband to bonk. We were talking about taking our 3yr old off to the in-laws caravan tonight and tomorrow so no chance of bd this weekend. Already feeling like I’m out, another waisted month because the husband is tired from work and doesn’t want to put a bit more effort in. I’m not angry, if you’re tired you’re tired (he did do a 12hr shift yesterday), just so bloody frustrated and it’s getting me upset! (Thank you to anyone that made it through) 
  • Options
    Well. Stark bloody white test this morning. Still feel sick (threw up a little whilst brushing teeth), can barely lie on my front (boobs killing) though. No period. When I look back at June, I didn’t get a positive until 21DPO but then lost at 24DPO (5 weeks) so I’m not sure what today means. Either my body is playing the cruelest tricks on me or I just don’t have enough hcg yet which at 14DPO worries me. Feeling very heavy today in the uterus area but not AF like. Still I’ll be waiting for it to arrive no doubt. If it doesn’t, perhaps I’ll test again on Sunday. Who bloody knows anymore? But if I’m not pregnant then I just wish I’d stop feeling like I am. A fourth time of this would just be too unfair. 
  • Options
    @VRob123 I understand your frustrations him but don't think your out yet....I ovulated 9 days after my app said I was supposed to just keep doing the bbt n opks .....just try n relax.....stress does not help the process......I understand the thing with ur husband ....my husband works a lot too n so do I n I feel bad bc it turns into a task sometimes....I know he gets discouraged bc he thinks he can't have kids bc we've had sex unprotected 2/3 years now but I tried to explain the way a cycle works n we might b missing it but he doesn't understand.....it is frustrating but don't let it discouraged u from trying
  • Options
    @RememberToBreathe I haven't lost any or had any but I feel ya about the if I'm not pregnant can I stop feeling so crappy n funky
  • Options
    Thank you ladies great tips. Any advice for using premom? I just discovered it and it looks life changing with opk testing lol. I put a couple in from last night and it said high but wondering is it cos I'm new to the app etc so it doesn't have data. I don't know much about the app yet so any advice appreciated. 
  • Options
    No it's still low lemme go take a picture of mine @Herestohoping
  • Options
    The ones where you can't really second line were from the day before sorry if it's confusing I just wanted a comparison. Xx
  • Options
    so the last 2 are my peak....see how the second line is the same color or darker than the control line
  • Options
    So we BD on August 30 which I thought was the darkest.....now I'm testing tomorrow at 13 DPO hoping I am pregnant (I know it's a day early but we have my niece on the weekend n I don't want to deal with her if it's a BFN)
  • Options
    Morning. Sorry about your bfn @RememberToBreathe still hopeful tho as still no sign of af.

heres my chart another temp drop this morning. All opks been low so far

• Options
    see i didnt understand bbt
  • Options
    @Catlady220 thank you, I’ve got myself quite low about it, silly really. After last night husband is saying we don’t have to go away this weekend. Now I feel guilty, haha! I’ve had another bbt drop so it feels better knowing I’ve not actually ov’ed yet. Really need to step back and take a deep breath. I actually think tracking is making me worse 🙈
  • Options
    @Herestohoping I’m surprised it’s reading high when the photo shows it’s quite low. Maybe it will adjust itself over a few days.  But the line should be as dark or darker than the control line.  I love the premom app 😊
  • Options
    i think it makes me worse too but i have to bc i have 33 day cycles and they arent on point most of the time hints y i said i start my period between now and saturday lol...n dont feel guilty he probably sees how important this is to u....my husband doesnt understand any of it except the BFN because weve experiencced so many....im hoping this is our month though
  • Options
    @Tryingfor#1 my camera wasnt good enough for the app to read them lol i just kept them n taped them to a paper ....i never experienced a color change or evap lines on the Easy At Home OPKs
  • Options
    curious.....has anyone experienced night nausea....it is currently 3am where im at (i stay up late bc i work nights) and i am like super nausous....its been like this the past 3 nights.....im currently making something to eat to see if thats why but its like idk if i can even eat it
  • Options
    @Catlady220 I don’t actually use any of the brands that premom lists on the app but still seem to read okay. I think 🤣
This discussion has been closed.