Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Hoping for a BFP in September - Part 2

Replies

• It’s so hard to wait lol I actually found myself getting excited to go to bed and temp the next day!
  • Me too lol
  • @VRob123 @Herestohoping @Kazam2817 @Cloudrainbow well for now it's quite I left him be, I just did everything around what had to be done and sat down to my lectures. I'm dead tired, not happy and lonely. Having MIL here is not helping. She is great I don't mind, but it's just such a bad timing. In the other hand I could sleep more. I would think we will have our chance tonight, but atm I just want to focus on studies. I don't even want to argue, no like we did at all. Maybe it's just loneliness driving me mad. I'm sure it will be just fine. I still got my wine, but gonna have it after I study exercise and shower, while in between doing hundred other things around house and baby as always. So still I while until I can drink.

@Catlady220 bbt rule is, u don't analyze single fluctuations, they mean nothing on their own. Ur temp will probably go back down tomorrow, I doubt it's first ov rise, too early. There are many environmental things affecting it, last night was very warm, it could keep ur body temp bit higher. So don't worry keep going, I'm around to help when u have more data. As @Rachel.a21 said to worry about ov u need 3 consecutive rises. Regular bd and opk will help u catch the ovulation and bbt will confirm it. Don't stress too much. 

@TtcAt34for#2 temp fluctuates,  important is that it stays up. Means nothing, we are not machines, there gonna be daily differences.
  • @MadDoda thanks....and sorry I still don't understand any of this lol .....I live in Ohio lol n it was quite cold last night so I don't think that's it.......so after this one I need 2 more rises.....lol y does this have to be soooooo complicated....I'm just feeling negative this month.....I'm trying to stay positive but lol as we all know it's hard not to wonder n obsess....
  • @Catlady220 I am in the states too! I am in Tennessee 
  • @Rachel.a21 oh I've been to Tennessee a few times mainly to Gatlinburg lol.....I feel like the us is crap when it comes to medically helping ppl TTC.....they provide only female free clinics n no male so that sucks so we're just winging it n hoping nothing's wrong..... apparently we make too much to receive free medical but we both work at a beer n winery lol "were so rich"....not
  • @Catlady220 I love Gatlinburg!! I live 4 hours from there. But right! I am a teacher and basically make nothing after bills! But yet we don’t qualify for stuff 
  • @Catlady220 bbt is hard and I’m going to start mine this month if my AF arrives (less than 2 days to go!).  It’s hard because bbt isn’t an instant visual like OPKs are. You won’t really see much until your first month is nearly done.
  • If u think bbt is hard, you should try chromosome mapping hahaha. Anyways I'm ofc joking, it's always hard at first @PinkSnow410 (how are u this lovely evening, afternoon for u?) helped me lots! She is a real expert.
  • @Kazam2817 how are you doing lady ? X
  • Yesterday I had my highest opk but it was still "low" and not an obvious positive. Ov according to my app was due today, so frustrating not knowing! I'm hoping I get a positive opk soon and bbt confirms otherwise I'll be back to square one as to what is stopping me from getting pregnant. Feeling a bit low with it all tonight 😔
  • @Emmy012 and how is ur chart today?
  • @MadDoda you ladies have been doing it a long time, it is hard to people who haven’t done it before. 

I haven’t started yet, I’m still not out this month. 

• Here we are so far, I only started to bbt 5 days in. I'm using the femometer app this time round. Had a drop this morning but no real significant data to confirm anything as of yet. 

How are you doing @MadDoda ? Been thinking of you today x
  • @Cloudrainbow am ok hunni feel like AF is coming any minute so just trying to wait it out and not stress too much what will be will be, roll on Thursday! How are you doing? Xxx
  • @Emmy012 I use femometer too!! BBT isn't too helpful until you have a few cycles to compare your own charts too, but then it's great! Now I can tell the day before I'm going to ovulate because I always get a drop way way low then back up to cover line area then high rises the next few days. Chart looks good so far!! 
    @Kazam2817 I've been thinking about you lately. Hope you are ok💜
    I am sure everyone's posted I just haven't taken a few to read back over the last 72 hours. So busy, but that's good for me rn.
    @maddoda I'm good! Only got to BD twice recently, including today which is o day. Probably won't be able to tomorrow so who knows if we will have success this month. I'm still in this place of acceptance and keeping it moving. Being so busy helps. Haven't been able to use opks, but my charts looking like it's normal self after the weirdness in the early phases. Glad you quit your job. Hope you get time to study. I also hope DH steps up. Men struggle with grief and how to be supportive I think. Hoping he shows up more for you, but we are here. 

Love to you all!!
  • @Tryingfor#1 fingers crossed u will not need it, but I'm around to help if smth. I was kidding earlier I know it's hard at first, was for me too.

@emmy012 it just proves how useless app predictors are, it shows you how off you were with ur ov. If u focused bd only at what ur app says u now knows why you aren't pregnant yet. I think ur lh makes nice up and downs, so I give u two days for peak. I'm sure u will ovulate just fine. I'm OK, focused on studying for now. Shit is getting real haha. And how are u?

• @PinkSnow410 all you need is that one spermatozoa! Haha. I want to have sex so bad it's crazy, need to wait for now. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for u, maybe being so busy will work wonders for you. If you struggle, ever, send me a complaint I'm good in listening. It's good ur chart is still helpful. I wonder what my chart will do this time. It's impossible to say when ov will come for me. I hope quietly for cd11 as when I conceived with my son after first mc, was fast and lucky lol. I manage to catch up already what I missed on Friday and due to course change I had to do, so that's good. Now I want to memorise it all, so will dig in books tomorrow. I need my As this year. I felt so good leaving work today after dropping of my uniform and id, new beginning, I'm very positive as opposite with what happened. Men are so damn fragile, it will be fine, he is great always been, I can allow him a day of weakness. <3
  • @MadDoda oh I completely agree, no wonder nothing is working as I've obviously just been so out timing wise. Hoping to get some peak OPKs and start to see some changes in the right direction. I've started to look forward to bbt each morning! It's tiring though, the constant thinking and planning. I'm not doing too bad besides feeling a little glum, had a lovely evening with family today and trying to get into work mode for another busy week. Life is tiring at the moment! X
  • @PinkSnow410 Thanks lovely, yes I'm hoping at least to see some useful date for the months to follow if this month doesn't work out. Slightly confused with my really low OPKs though, I'll keep persevering! X
This discussion has been closed.