Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hoping for a BFP in September - Part 2

Replies

• Great lines @RooBabe! Congrats 💕
  • RooBabe said:

Guys is this a bfp? I'm too scared to believe it's true. 15 dpo cycle #11
    It certainly looks like it 🙌🙌🙌congrats xx
  • Wishingforbaby3Wishingforbaby3 Regular
    edited Sep 13, 2019 12:36PM
    TMI Pink cm has turned into red streaks when I wipe AF due wed currently CD24 10DPO nipples very tingly x
  • @RooBabe congrats hun. Happy and safe 9 months.
  • Welp another BFN ... testing one more time Sunday.....pretty sure I'm out
  • @Catlady220 u were supposed to test with me tomorrow. You really should relax, stress is bad for u.
  • @RooBabe
    Wow congratulations  on your bfp 😊 hope you have a wonderful  9 months 
  • @MadDoda.....i to u i was testing today bc we were getting my neice tonight n I didnt want to b a crying mess with her here ......the test was Stark white so I doubt it'll b any different tomorrow or Monday.....so I guess I'm getting sick......DH is thinking bout getting his swimmers checked.....we've been together 5 years.....I've never been on BC n we've never been proventing....we started super not preventing 2/3 years ago n now I'm actually trying n it doesn't work either.....I guess we're gonna order preseed as it has good reviews
  • @Catlady220 first thing you should do is ensure if u ovulate and when. Bbt with support of opk. Ppl ovulate usually in totally different times they think they do. I never used bc and I hate condoms, I'm 30 I never been pregnant before actually trying. It's not an indicator of anything. 
  • Ok you don't have to read this just  venting i don't understand how u guysrelax n don't go into full crazy mode....bc I legit feel like I'm going crazy no matter how hard I try to distract myself....idk if it's harder on me bc I don't have any children yet or the fact of not understanding why it's easier for others but not for me n my husband....we r good ppl we really are.....I don't know if anyone else is like this but it's getting to the point where I don't wanna b around ppl with children bc I get upset n over analyze y they were able to have a kid n not me.... N the hardest thing for me is my husband wants this so bad n due to our opposite work shifts he can't b here when I test so I have to tell him to his face when I see him that it's negative and kill his self esteem n confidence n hope over n over again
  • I use OPKs ....I ovulate late in the cycle but before OPKs I knew when I was ovulating bc I get cramps....the OPKs were positive the day before I got the cramps this month so I've basically been on point which gave me hope bc me n the DH aren't always able to BD bc of work ....we wake up n go to bed wayyyyy different times bc he opens n I close .....I'm just sad.....I find myself getting angry at friends who tell us they r pregnant...my best friends brother just told us his gf was pregnant n I was like oh congrats how long have u been trying n he was like oh it wasn't planned n I wanted to punch him
  • Ok you don't have to read this just  venting i don't understand how u guysrelax n don't go into full crazy mode....bc I legit feel like I'm going crazy no matter how hard I try to distract myself....idk if it's harder on me bc I don't have any children yet or the fact of not understanding why it's easier for others but not for me n my husband....we r good ppl we really are.....I don't know if anyone else is like this but it's getting to the point where I don't wanna b around ppl with children bc I get upset n over analyze y they were able to have a kid n not me.... N the hardest thing for me is my husband wants this so bad n due to our opposite work shifts he can't b here when I test so I have to tell him to his face when I see him that it's negative and kill his self esteem n confidence n hope over n over again
    I assure you, I am in full crazy mode! I’m obsessed. But at same time I will be trying to hold off testing as long as possible. But I am defo not relaxed. 

I really feel for you, it is so hard when everyone around you seems to conceive so effortlessly! I remember when I had a miscarriage a few years ago, my friend announced she was pregnant by accident and I couldn’t bring myself to say congrats, it hurt so badly. Keep hanging in there hun.

I have a couple of friends who took several years of properly trying to get pregnant, both were about to start IVF when they found they conceived naturally. The world has a strange way of working. 

I totally get your frustrations though, sending you big hugs xxx
  • @MillP I'm just starting to think it's never gonna happen
  • Well why not celebrate a high opk with a lunch time bd with oh🙊😂
  • @MadDoda I’m 30 as well an never had kids before. So it’s hard to think that the time is ticking, but can’t get bfp. It makes me angry lol

oh and this month I decided not to track anything and see how it goes with not knowing the ovulation day and so on. So my mind doesn’t start to make up symptoms lol. But today I’ve been cramping in the lower abdominal. Will see if it accompanies with pink blood later on haha. Anyways - actually not knowing things is much easier for month to pass. X
    I feel you too. I don't have kids. I've never been on bc with my DH and we started trying in Feb. I can't completely let go and relax, but I try to tell myself this isn't my month every month and focus on other things because stress is the enemy of ttc. Stress can cause your body to abort a fertilized egg. And it's just not good for you at all. So everyone says relax, even tho it's practically impossible. I just reached a point where I had basically obsessed and stressed so much that I had nothing left. Just try to be kind to yourself bc ttc is so very very hard.

@vrob123 my DH is the same as yours. Very laid back and it'll happen when it happens... It's very frustrating some times but he's so patient with me I'm trying to be patient with him. Also I'm trying to just have faith that it will indeed happen when it's meant to. But uggggghhh
  • @Catlady220 don't take wrong, maybe u do everything perfectly and it is idd time to check swimmers. Do you always test opks until they start to drop or do u stop when u see peak? Sometime peak is not ur peak just yet. I text soon more, I'm in middle of training xd
  • @MadDoda.....I test until the line starts to fade.....and still no sign of AF so idk what's going on
  • If AF doesn't come when do I start OPKs and will I ovulate
  • Hi ladies, 

Sorry for gatecrashing. Can any of you have a look at these pics?

I don't know if u have line eyes, I'm seeing things or what 🤔

Thank you 

❤️Rose❤️
This discussion has been closed.