Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Night Nausea

before i say anything else..... I KNOW I KNOW SYMPTOMS DONT MEAN ANYTHING N I KNOW YOUR BODY CAN PLAY TRICKS ON YOU....Has anyone experienced night nausea?... this is my third night in a row that im sooooo nausous...no puke but it wont go away....also no sign of AF still n shes due between today n saturday

Replies

• before i say anything else..... I KNOW I KNOW SYMPTOMS DONT MEAN ANYTHING N I KNOW YOUR BODY CAN PLAY TRICKS ON YOU....Has anyone experienced night nausea?... this is my third night in a row that im sooooo nausous...no puke but it wont go away....also no sign of AF still n shes due between today n saturday
    I have night and morning sickness.. I’m 10+1.. in the nights it’s just the sick feeling, then early hours of the morning I’m physically throwing up.. wait to see if she makes her appearance if not, take another test x
  • yea i got a BFN at 11 DPO but ppl told me that was way too early.....im not sure what 10+1 means lol sorry....im about to go into day 13....ive heard some ppl can feel sick before their period but that never happened to me....i just think its weird that its been 3 nights in a row now and this morning i was a lil nausous still....the only other things i have with it are exteamly tender breasts and not sleepy but bodily tired....i also have been having more bowel movements than usual though ppl say u r supposed to get constipated
  • She means she is pregnant 10weeks and 1 day. Symptoms in pregnancy are very personal, I used to have diarrhoea with my son. But it was in about 8weeks+. I think nausea is one of things which comes later also 8+ weeks. You will rather pee more and get very Hungry before that. 
  • yea i got a BFN at 11 DPO but ppl told me that was way too early.....im not sure what 10+1 means lol sorry....im about to go into day 13....ive heard some ppl can feel sick before their period but that never happened to me....i just think its weird that its been 3 nights in a row now and this morning i was a lil nausous still....the only other things i have with it are exteamly tender breasts and not sleepy but bodily tired....i also have been having more bowel movements than usual though ppl say u r supposed to get constipated
    10 weeks and 1 day pregnant sorry hun, and I had my first very faint positive at 8-9 dpo believe it or not.. I also had a positive at 13dpo, and 15dpo.. they got stronger after my missed period x
  • idk ive been nausous every night n have had really weird vivid dreams for the past 3 nights
  • yea im hoping my HCG just wasnt up that early
  • I had night nausea my first month TTC and Af came. I know you already know, lol but it’s best to just ignore symptoms so you don’t go crazy. I had every symptom in the book before AF came, and now pregnant, I only had one symptom before my BFP which was pressure in my uterus for one day 
  • Yea ur right......another negative test this morning.....I wish I was like the other girls who didn't have to actually try
  • I know, it’s hard. It will get better. Have you tried Preseed? It’s what I used this cycle. It’s worth a shot
  • Not yet i was talking to my husband about getting it
  • I would recommend trying it! I used it my first time this cycle and got my BFP. Of course, it doesn't always work the first month, but it definitely helps get swimmers where they need to go
  • Ok thanks