Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Company for 2 Week Wait!

Replies

• I'm hoping we all get bfps tho just so we can move over to our due date birth posts and share out pregnancies and experiences with one another. Xx
  • Good luck @Psalm88! Hope you get your bfp! X
  • @mumma87 @Latte96 amen!! 
    I felt a bit left out after seeing my friends all got pregnant around the same time. And a lot more has kids now. Hopefully we all got positives and move on to pregnancy chats.
  • @Psalm88 aww could u imagine what we're all be like pregnant and hormonal on a pregnancy chat board... 😂😂 Especially ifany of suffer with sickness or bad nausea or just generally feel like crap xxx
  • @Mumma87 that would be a dream come true. Hopefully it really happen. Although after tonight I'm not as excited anymore since my husband just told me that my body isn't as warm as yesterday or the day before. I thought if we're expecting our temperature was supposed to stay high. So I guess maybe my af is going to come anytime soon then. 
  • Don’t get your hopes down @Psalm88 our bodies work differently, so it can mean nothing... also your husband might be warmer, so he doesn’t feel how warm you are... that’s not the best measurement. So let’s keep fingers crossed xxx
  • I've never even heard that one before...
    Im always cold literally. And my hands and feet are freezing All the time even in 30 degree heat. I must have a very bad blood flow 😂
  • Sorry to jump in but can anyone help me? We're ttc and have started using opk strips. At first it was one line  then gradually got darker. But for 5 days has stayed the same. I've been getting cramping, feeling sick and been so tired. Is it possible I'm pregnant? 
  • @Megan0904 I think u should take a pregnancy test hunnie. Opks can pick up hcg which is a pregnancy hormone. If uve had 5 in a row and they seem to be getting darker it sounds like it's not a lh surge but more a hcg levelling. Please do a test and update. If test is negstive maybe speak to gp and see if you can have tests done on hormones and why ur having these positive lh lines 5 days in a row. Xxx
  • Mumma87 said:
    @Megan0904 I think u should take a pregnancy test hunnie. Opks can pick up hcg which is a pregnancy hormone. If uve had 5 in a row and they seem to be getting darker it sounds like it's not a lh surge but more a hcg levelling. Please do a test and update. If test is negstive maybe speak to gp and see if you can have tests done on hormones and why ur having these positive lh lines 5 days in a row. Xxx
    ive attached a picture to show it. My period is due in over a week is it too early to test? I don't understand all this stuff haha xx
  • Those looks negative to me, but I may be wrong. Remember u have lh throughout all ur cycle, it just peaks for ovulation and is high if ur pregnant. Testing would be wise tho
  • The bottom few do look negative and very dry  if there a day or two old. Here I'll send u my opks to my pos 
  • My bottom test was my  biggest obvious positive but I had actually ovulated within that hour too. I got my first pos at 9.37pm the night before where both lines where exact same colour hence why I circled it xx
  • My last day of dtd was CD 13. From day 9 tho and then hubby had to work away and only come bk this afternoon. So couldn't do it no more so I may have missed my window but apparently not as sperm wait for egg release over period of 5 days.

Ps I have only just read that online. 
  • Mumma87 said:
    My bottom test was my  biggest obvious positive but I had actually ovulated within that hour too. I got my first pos at 9.37pm the night before where both lines where exact same colour hence why I circled it xx
    Well mine didn't do that. They started getting darker over 3 days then stayed the same. So my app saying I ovulated is wrong? I'm wondering whether I ovulated early like I did with my daughter. Didn't use these back then but we knew from not having sex much so we could easily pinpoint it. Thank you for helping me though I really appreciate it as I don't have anyone to ask about this stuff xx
  • MadDoda said:
    Those looks negative to me, but I may be wrong. Remember u have lh throughout all ur cycle, it just peaks for ovulation and is high if ur pregnant. Testing would be wise tho
    Thank you. Just don't get why they started getting darker then stayed the same darkness for 5 days. Will hold of a couple more days and if I'm still feeling the same ill test. Might get more accurate results as it would be closer to my period time then x
  • U have a couple that look very almost same colour so could well have ovulated. When was your period? And how long do cycles usually last xx
  • @Megan0904 lh fluctuates over a period of few days every 4hours even going up and down it's not a gradual rise. Some ppl get it over longer period some over shorter. That's why u need to read opk carefully. If u test once a day u may also miss a real peak. From my university book. Green is lh over cycle every 4h.

• Mumma87 said:
    U have a couple that look very almost same colour so could well have ovulated. When was your period? And how long do cycles usually last xx
    My cycle is 28 days and I came off on the 6th. Cramping started 3 days ago and still no sign of period 🙄 xx
  • What date would your next af be due? I would say if your period ended the 6th u would have just ovulated over last 4 ish days. So you could well be around sort of 3 - 6dpo roughly. So would be far to early to test. Ur opks may have just given u that surge when u got it. Some women have lines almost same colour as there positive and some darker some even have it lighter only so slightly but everyone's bodies are different if u kept dtd around all thsi week u could well be getting a bfp towards nxt wk, x