Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Company for 2 Week Wait!

Replies

• MadDoda said:
    @Megan0904 lh fluctuates over a period of few days every 4hours even going up and down it's not a gradual rise. Some ppl get it over longer period some over shorter. That's why u need to read opk carefully. If u test once a day u may also miss a real peak. From my university book. Green is lh over cycle every 4h.

Should I be testing more than once a day then? See I don't know anything about how this works so sorry if I sound stupid x
  • I think twice a day over fertile window is reasonable. Your body always release hormone at the same time which is very individual. So if u try to test at different times to see when u get ur highest during the day and always test then.
  • Mumma87 said:
    What date would your next af be due? I would say if your period ended the 6th u would have just ovulated over last 4 ish days. So you could well be around sort of 3 - 6dpo roughly. So would be far to early to test. Ur opks may have just given u that surge when u got it. Some women have lines almost same colour as there positive and some darker some even have it lighter only so slightly but everyone's bodies are different if u kept dtd around all thsi week u could well be getting a bfp towards nxt wk, x
    Period is due in 11 days. And I hope so but I just want to know what's happening. So frustrating not knowing, keep trying to tell myself I've got stomach flu or something 😣x
  • MadDoda said:
    I think twice a day over fertile window is reasonable. Your body always release hormone at the same time which is very individual. So if u try to test at different times to see when u get ur highest during the day and always test then.
    Okay ill try that thank you. As far as my app goes I've already ovulated but I'm starting to question whether I've ovulated earlier or that my period is going to come early. Had stomach cramps and nausea for 3 days and keep telling myself I've go stomach flu or something x
  • If it's like that, mb consider bbt, it will give u confirmation of what opk yell u and u will clearly know when to test.
  • @Psalm88 temperature drop occurs day Max two before af or like in my case even at second day of period. And the only way to tell is bbt not a cuddly dh xd.
  • MadDoda said:
    If it's like that, mb consider bbt, it will give u confirmation of what opk yell u and u will clearly know when to test.
    Okay thank you very much
  •   so the plan to test Sunday ladies we all going to do it for same time? When do you ladies wake up? And will this be your first baby or do u have other children xx
  • Mumma87 said:
      so the plan to test Sunday ladies we all going to do it for same time? When do you ladies wake up? And will this be your first baby or do u have other children xx
    Okay I already have a test too. And I have a daughter already she's 17 months xx
  • Okay brill @Megan0904. Would be nice to have poas buddies lol. As some previous posters said some will get positives and some won't. But at least we can support each other through  it. Aww bless 17months. I have 2 sons 3 years and 2 years. And sadly lost my daughter earlier this year  due to prom. I was 21 weeks pregnant. Xx
  • Latte96 said:
    Good luck @Psalm88! Hope you get your bfp! X
    U too
  • Latte96 said:
    Don’t get your hopes down @Psalm88 our bodies work differently, so it can mean nothing... also your husband might be warmer, so he doesn’t feel how warm you are... that’s not the best measurement. So let’s keep fingers crossed xxx
    Thanks. At this point I'm not really as excited as before though. Plus now I have a cold. 
  • Mumma87 said:
    Okay brill @Megan0904. Would be nice to have poas buddies lol. As some previous posters said some will get positives and some won't. But at least we can support each other through  it. Aww bless 17months. I have 2 sons 3 years and 2 years. And sadly lost my daughter earlier this year  due to prom. I was 21 weeks pregnant. Xx
    Aww I'm sorry for your loss I couldn't imagine what it's like. I got pregnant with my daughter straight away and was high risk pregnancy throughout but she stayed in there for 38 weeks so we were lucky really 🤞 let's hope we all get lucky this month xx
  • MadDoda said:
    @Psalm88 temperature drop occurs day Max two before af or like in my case even at second day of period. And the only way to tell is bbt not a cuddly dh xd.
    I know it's not accurate if I don't fo a measurement. I have a cold now. All of a sudden sneezing and blocked nose. But I can't get into my blanket since it's like super warm if I stay inside. Which upsets me. 
  • Mumma87 said:
      so the plan to test Sunday ladies we all going to do it for same time? When do you ladies wake up? And will this be your first baby or do u have other children xx
    Mine due on Monday and this is going to be my #1. 
  • Hi ladies, 
    I am only about 7DPO and I am feeling a bit strange.  I have dull pain in my lower back (but that could be the gym or sitting at a desk all day) TMI but i feel "wetter" down there and my face is flushed! AF isn't due until the 28th of this month and then now i am feeling a little bit (not bad) off feeling/nausea. Again, don't want to symptom spot but need someone to tell me I'm not going completely crazy. x
  • @TryingforNo1 - me too! I mentioned is to @Mumma87 yesterday. Just woken up 2-3 hours earlier than usual desperate for a wee and I am so nauseated and dizzy I can’t go back to sleep. I felt super poorly last night with a headache, hot flushes and a flushed face and have had really watery CM for the past few days. So it sounds almost exactly the same as you.
     I’m going to check I’ve not got some kind of infection first - BV and thrush can both present with watery CM. Also aware it might just be a flu/viral thing - but I do feel DREADFUL too and I am definitely a bit suspicious it might all be a good sign! 
  • @Kelki trying not to get my hopes up but I am also hopeful at the same time. Hate the 2WW.  The nausea is only slight but the headache is here today too. My CM is white and thicker, not watery, but more than there normally would be. The flushed face and bloated feeling the minute i eat is annoying me now.  HAHA fingers crossed for us all. x
  • @TryingforNo1 were all around 6 to 7 dpo I think we're a anning to rest Sunday morning if u would like to join us in testing. Xx
  • @Mumma87 will testing on Sunday be too early? x