Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Company for 2 Week Wait!

Replies

• Options
    When are we all testing again. Going to pick up another test tomorrow morning.  Anyone know what are the most sensitive ones too? I've been buying wilkos at the moment x
  • Options
    I'm not sure of most sensitive ones. But I used proper cheap ones off Internet and they always been right for me. I still have 30 left 😂😂 so I think I'll be doing alot of poas from Sunday onwards xx
  • Options
    On Sunday @Megan0904 xx
  • Options
    @kelki have u tested? What's your outcome if so? Xx
  • Options
    Omg I want to test but stil a little early for me. 😔 Lol not good zxx
  • Options
    Found these on Internet if you think ur 7dpo plus please test.. I'm curious I might test tomorrow now xx
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    Mumma87 said:
    On Sunday @Megan0904 xx
    I've been using cheap ones also. I've heard some more expensive ones aren't as sensitive. I'll probably buy a few myself and be testing from Sunday up to my period date. My cm is very thin and almost clear today whatever that means. Never noticed it to be like this before 🤔 and with these cramps I keep expecting my period to arrive but it hasn't. They seem to have calmed down today so far but just constantly got a headache and feel sick and soo tired 😔 xx
  • Options
    That could be promising xxx
  • Options
    Latte96Latte96 Regular
    edited Sep 19, 2019 9:57AM
    @Mumma87 @Kelki @Psalm88 I’m out girls. Just had a blood, so af came early this month. Fingers crossed for you though x
  • Options
    Aww so sorry @Latte96.. Hopefully nxt month for bfp. Xxx hope it happens for you soon hun xx
  • Options
    @Mumma87 Yeah it's my 10DPO. I really want to do the test. But my symptoms is all over the place and not really convincing since some feels different and some things feels like my AF is coming in a couple of days. 
    I just can't stand looking at a negative test and to have my AF later. So I'm waiting a bit more. Though maybe (just maybe) I might try to do a test tomorrow. Fingers crossed omg I'm so nervous
  • Options
    Megan0904 said:
    When are we all testing again. Going to pick up another test tomorrow morning.  Anyone know what are the most sensitive ones too? I've been buying wilkos at the moment x
    I'm still not sure whether to test tomorrow, Monday or the 25th lol
  • Options
    @Megan0904 do you mean your CM is thin like watery? Mine is watery but I had those symptoms on May and turns out I had my AF days later. 
  • Options
    @Latte96 so sorry. I hope you have you BFP next month. Keep tracking.
  • Options
    I'm going to try my luck tomorrow and see... I'll be 7dpo then x
  • Options
    If it looks negative ill just do it again on Sunday 👍
  • Options
    @Psalm88 hun do a test 10dpo is a good time if u are there wil be a definate hint of a line. That woudk be quite noticeable even for faint. I personally think you should test xxx
  • Options
    @Psalm88 before you listen to her and test early ask yourself if u want a squint eye or as blazing positive like Rachel's. I hate squint eye tests.