Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Faint line?

Can anyone else see a faint line? I am 2days late and I did one yesterday and it was negative, done two today and both with the same kind of line? 

Replies

• Hi @Megan1998 I can see a very faint line.

I would suggest testing with a first response early result to get an accurate result. 

My strip tests showed like this and I did a frer and it was a very clear positive. 

Best of luck!

❤️ Rose ❤️ 
  • Well I braved it up and went and got another test and it turns out I am! Thank you for your help! X @RoseWilson1989
  • Hello I am in the same situation right now trying not to get my hopes up is this a faint positive or evap line?
  • MadDodaMadDoda Regular
    edited Sep 17, 2019 8:44PM
    That's how my frer looked like last Tuesday. Retest in 2-3 days It will be OK! 
    PS. I'm pregnant.
  • MadDoda said:
    That's how my frer looked like last Tuesday. Retest in 2-3 days It will be OK! 
    PS. I'm pregnant.
    Okay! My period is due in 3 days and I’m so nervous it’s gonna show up haha! Do you think by tomorrow morning it will be darker?
  • One day is not long enough, I mean it will get darker, bit if u want to have a result, which u will accept with no doubt, wait two days. :)
  • MadDoda said:
    One day is not long enough, I mean it will get darker, bit if u want to have a result, which u will accept with no doubt, wait two days. :)
    Okay thank you
  • Hi guys, I’ve done several tests with different results. First done the first response tests, first positive (faint line), second negative. Clear blue, the first was negative (I think), the second another faint line, the last one I took was digital and came back negative. All of these were done in within a couple of hours. Really unsure? 
  • @Rmorgan it’s best to test with first morning urine. The one pink test looks positive but I would test again in 2 days. clear blue digital need a lot of HCG to be positive, so it’s probably too early for one of those 
  • Amanda804 said:
    Hello I am in the same situation right now trying not to get my hopes up is this a faint positive or evap line?
    I don’t see anything on yours 
  • Revbomb said:
    Amanda804 said:
    Hello I am in the same situation right now trying not to get my hopes up is this a faint positive or evap line?
    I don’t see anything on yours 
    I’m actually 7 weeks today, it was faint but there :-) 
  • I was gonna say Amanda ur last test there was Defo a line visible xx