Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

11 weeks and 1 day🤰🏻

Hello ladies.. so I’m pregnant, but when I got my first positives they were all so faint, I never really believed them. so after my scans and that, everything was okay with my baby.. I still had a few tests laying around so I thought I’d just take this one to see how dark my lines are now.. believe it or not, I’ve only ever seen 1 very strong positive come back for me, sounds silly but it kinda makes me happy to see my strong Positive, plus some people were concerned about this type of test, and as you can see.. my strong positive😍. Sending baby dust to all you wonderful women trying to conceive, or currently pregnant 😍

Replies

• Congrats WelshGirrl! Did you have any spotting or bleeding before your BFP? I've been TTC for a year now and I'm looking for any glimmer of hope...
  • VickyK. said:
    Congrats WelshGirrl! Did you have any spotting or bleeding before your BFP? I've been TTC for a year now and I'm looking for any glimmer of hope...
    I did indeed, I started spotting about 2 days before my period and then on the day of my period but after that I had nothing, then a few weeks later I had blood when was wiping but doctor told me it was all normal, I started getting very very faint positives before I started spotting thou, and as the spotting stopped lines got darker x
  • I must have high HCG because I’m 6 weeks 2 days and my tests were darker than this at 14dpo
  • One of mine from 5 weeks pregnant 
  • Maybe you’re having multiples @Rachel.a21 xx
  • @Kazam2817 Don’t scare me like that! 😂😂😂 just kidding. I’ve actually thought about that myself because I have already gained 4 lbs at 6 weeks! I didn’t even show with my son until 20 weeks
  • @Rachel.a21 🤣🤣🤣 maybe not I think I read somewhere you show earlier with your 2nd so maybe it’s just that or maybe your preseed worked a bit too well lol. Either way congrats again mrs am hoping to be joining you next Thursday xx
  • @Kazam2817 It could be that it worked really well 😂😂 I hope you do join me!
  • I must have high HCG because I’m 6 weeks 2 days and my tests were darker than this at 14dpo
    My hcg went from 33 to 431 in 2 days so mine was high, I just never tested lots, I tested at 4-5 weeks and got my positive, the test was seconds after taking a picture, it got a lot darker once it dried, I had a stronger positive at 15dpo
  • Mine was that dark before it dried lol 
  • Mine was that dark before it dried lol 
    My test is still dark ‘lol’ 
  • @WelshGirrl did you feel disheartened when u had the spotting 2 days before.. how did you feel?
  • @WelshGirrl I didn't say yours wasn't dark. I said mine was a lot darker so my HCG levels must be higher. I think you were taking what I was saying the wrong way.
    My hcg went from 33 to 431 in 2 days so mine was high, I just never tested lots, I tested at 4-5 weeks and got my positive, the test was seconds after taking a picture, it got a lot darker once it dried, I had a stronger positive at 15dpo
    Can u tell me more details about this 33 to 431 in two days. 
  • @VickyK. Sorry for the late reply for some reason I haven’t been able to comment, I did feel a bit disheartened thinking my period was about to show, but I knew it wouldn’t as I had 5-6 very faint positives before spotting and during.. x
  • @WelshGirrl thanks for your replies girl!