Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

6dpo train 😁

Hello all, Been trying to conceive for 6 years, had a bfp in February this year but suffered MC two months later. Wondering If their is anybody else 6dpo and how you have been feeling?

Positive Ov on 14th Sep 1-2dpo: nothing 3dpo: woke up with blocked nose and headache, very mild cramping to lower tummy 4dpo: same as above but an increase in cm 5dpo: Tired, thick white cm, cold symptoms have pretty much gone 6dpo: thick white cm, weird feeling to my lower tummy/right side (cross between mild cramping and an itchy skin feeling), keep feeling I have acid in the back of my throat and feeling tired.

Here's to the two week wait! 💕

Replies

• I’m not in the wait as I got my BFP, but I hope you get your BFP! I wouldn’t pay attention to symptoms because implantation doesn’t occur until the earliest 6dpo, so those symptoms wouldn’t be from pregnancy yet. I found that ignoring symptoms made my TWW SO much easier! I wish you the best!!