Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Am I pregnant? PICTURES INVOLVED

edited Sep 21, 2019 7:26AM in Trying to conceive
Hi ladies, hoping yous can help me I am almost 25 with my partner nearly 7 years now. I had the implanon for 3 years removed and replaced for anothr year then removed January 2019 and since then we have been trying to conceive, after multiple failed pregnancy test July 2019 I was late on my period 4 days my cycle is always 5 days, I took a test and it came up 2 lines, 1 was very faint so I was confused as iv never seen this before. Later on that day I done a clear blue digital and id said pregnant 1-2 weeks of course I was over the moon we wore going to have a baby! 3 days later I started bleeding really really heavy, heavier than normal. Unfortunally it was a very early miscarriage. I didn't think I was pregnant cause I didn't real anything no sore boobs witch I would usually get while waiting on my period I never felt "pregnant", i was so confused. Fast forward to this month the last 2 weeks I have felt very nausas and really really tired also my boobs are trobbin!!!!! My periods are due in 2 days and today I went for a wee and when I whiped I noticed this very light pink stain on the tissue and in my knickers witch I never get before a period, I feel different this time and have felt it for the past 2 weeks or so it's a waiting game really to see if my menstrual cycle comes. Has this ever happened to anybody else I really don't want to get my hopes up 😔

Replies

• Options
    It looks promising. I would test in a day or two 
  • Options

Hi Ladies, first time ever using this so bare with...Im TTC and i used Natural Cycles app and essentially im in the 2 week wait, Had positive LH readings cd 18 19 the app predicted ovulation cd20 but last night Cd23 i had what looked like implantation bleeding but is it too soon to get that as its only 5 days at most since conception but this looked exactly as implantation bleeding is decribed i took a picture after a few wipes but not sure how to upload it and the today cd24 nothing atall when i wipe... how long until i can test my app says my period isnt due for another 9 days as my cycles are 35-38 days. Any advice welcome ??

• Options
    I had this on Wednesday and my period came yesterday. I was devastated as was sure it was implantation bleeding ☹️
  • Options
    @Hayleylou89 That does sound too early for implantation. My advice is to wait until AF is due to test. I know it’s hard, but it will be worth it to get an obvious dark positive than a faint 
  • Options
    Ah ok ladies will wait and see what happens thanks for commenting back :)