Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Not sure if pos??? Help

Hi ladies.. Just wondering if you  all can see this I feel like I'm imagining it xx

Replies

• Was in two min time frame photo was taken.. X
  • I see it. Best of luck
  • Here’s mine. Am I just seeing things?? Feel like I’m going crazy
  • I'm just going to screenshot and tweek your test as I can't see anything.. 🤔 I'll repost your test soon as I have done it @CuriousAngela xx
  • Feel like I see a very faint line starting here... Xx
  • But it is very faint so very hard.. Hope it gets darker for you hun xx
  • Yes I can see that to. I also had this today on my test. Let's just hope are lines get darker 
  • Good luck ladies hoping we all get our bfps.. What dpo are you @Natskyran @CuriousAngela xx
  • I can definitely see it better! Thanks! I thought I was going crazy. And yes, let’s hope. Fingers crossed xx
  • I'm 11 days past dpo thats why I'm wondering. Still 2 days to go so hoping something progresses
  • Aww I think around 13 to 15dpo there quite obvious positives then. My two sons I had positives at 9dpo like my one this time and my angel daughter was at 10dpo exactly looked like test today I took for this hopefully bean xx
  • Honestly not sure. I had spotting starting on the 12th that ended on the 15th and kept waiting for my actual period to come because they get heavy and never came so took these tests last week and the one I just posted last night. My chest just started killing and I’ve had headaches and been so exhausted that I’ve been taking naps after work which I never do. 
  • What dpo were u when took them 3 tests the top one does look so promising. I always think if I can see a faint t line on someone elses test it's a sure sign of developing pregnancy but I never beleive them on my own tests xxx
  • @CuriousAngela when did you take all them tests? Like by dpo
  • So if I’m doing this right the first 3 were 20 dpo and the one yesterday was 25 dpo. Does that sound right? So my ovulation date should have been August 28th and I spotted from September 12th to the 15th
  • I'm not sure as far as others cycles but that would make you around 5 to 6 weeks pregnant now been 25dpo I think xxx
  • Maybe I’m doing this all wrong lol. It’s been 14yrs since I had my last kid. Wouldn’t the lines be darker if I was that far along or could that faint line be a normal thing for that many weeks for some?
  • Maybe do another test with fmu.. And if there's still a line then give docs a call and get a blood test so they can check your hcg levels.. When was your period and how long do they last? And wat dpo was u on first positive test and when did u ovulate sorry for All questions I'm trying to work this out for u xx