Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping For A BFP In October- Part 1

Hi guys lol i saw u guys wanted the chat started for October but saw no one changed it!!!
@MadDoda @PinkSnow410 @dd1001 @Cloudrainbow @Kazam2817 @VRob123 @Donnalou86 @Emmy012 .......lol idk who else....help me out guys  :D

Replies

• Options
    edited Sep 26, 2019 6:29PM
    I'm here! I'm a quite participant.  ;) I like reading the discussions! Just love seeing when people get their BFP! 
  • Options
    Oh yeah, I seen someone calling October an orgasm October, I like that idea. So let's hope it will be one with lots of success too.
  • Options
    Found it!! Sprinkling baby dust all over October!!! 
  • Options
    Orgasm October... I can get behind that! I'm looking forward to sharing October with you all 💕
  • Options
    Our little Halloween babies 👶🏻🎃 we can all do this! 

I wish this chat had a count down at the bottom of each comment that showed everyone’s up to date cycle situations so we don’t have to keep asking, memory problems!🤣 
  • Options
    lol Orgasm October......I guess it will stick then lol....Lets hope its full of BFPs  :D
  • Options
    @Tryingfor#1 for real i cant remember shittttttt
  • Options
    I'm def up for joining the orgasm October club!! 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️ THIS IS our month girls!!! I can feel it! :))) xxxp
  • Options
    @donnalou29 I’m CD2 😫 Af is here in full force!! 

I know what you mean, I took the pill for so long that as soon as I came off I was certain getting pregnant would be easy, why else have I been taking a tablet everyday for 13 years to prevent it otherwise! But that isn’t the case is it 🙁! I’d love to see what you doctor says. Let me know if you make an appointment!  
  • Options
    @Tryingfor#1 oh gosh, Im sorry, I didnt realise.....it's so hard isn't it! Once my AF comes I just want my cycle to hurry up and get to ov so I can start over again! Our time will come....I'm sure of it! :))
    Part of me worries that my job may have some part in it, I'm a Nurse in A&E which can be so stressful! I hadn't thought about it until my sister mentioned the stress could be contributing to the bfns I'm getting!? Who knows! 
    Im going to bite the bullet and call GP tomorrow I think, I have so many questions I keep replaying in my head! Will let you know how I get on! :) xxx
  • Options
    Just a reminder, there is no scientific proof that bc affects fertility, ur cycle mb regulating for a bit, but it doesn't not affect fertility on general. That's what were were told at lecture from reproductive biology at university.
  • Options
    Hello orgasmic October ladies 😆 hope we get many BFP on this thread , lucky October thread 🙏
  • Options
    Our little Halloween babies 👶🏻🎃 we can all do this! 

I wish this chat had a count down at the bottom of each comment that showed everyone’s up to date cycle situations so we don’t have to keep asking, memory problems!🤣 
    This is actually a good suggestion to tell forum moderator. If we could add CD and dpo would be amazing.
  • Options
    @donnalou29 that’s ok, I have been miserable for a day and now I’m ready. can we fast forward a week to fertile week! 
    Stress can most definitely play a huge part. I don’t have a stressful jobs, quite the opposite. But my work environment and changes they are implementing etc is stressful.  
    You need to make some me time. 

Make sure you write down your questions and make the most of your 10 minutes. Hopefully they send you for tests!  
  • Options
    CD 11 here joining you all hoping October is our  month for BFPS 😊 sending out lots of baby dust to all 🥰
  • Options
    Hello ladies, just waiting for AF to rear her ugly head and then will be signing up for round 4 of IUI with fertility drugs (letrozole aka Femera) and ovitrel (hcg injections). 😩😩😩

Here’s hoping October brings more joy than September. Plus October is my birthday month so would be a nice present to myself lol, here we go again ladies, we got this !!!!!
  • Options
    Let's sprinkle baby dust everywhere
  • Options
    @Rachel.a21 how are u? Getting fat yet? Hihihi I wonder when u start showing with second :x
  • Options
    @Kazam2817 really pleased you are joining us for October ! We will all support each other in this rollercoaster ride x
  • Options
    The support from all of the lovely people here is what keeps me going, I really am very grateful for it. How are you doing @cloudrainbow? Xxx
This discussion has been closed.