Forum homeโ€บ Getting pregnantโ€บ Trying to conceive

What's going on?! ๐Ÿ˜”

I've done a previous post about getting faint BFPs, I had a very very faint bfp yesterday fmu and a darker bfp yesterday late afternoon
I've done a test this morning which I'm pretty sure was a BFN.

I've been using wondfos pregnancy tests, I have done soo many since Friday afternoon when I first got my BFP.ย  Some have been bfp and some have been BFN, what's happening?!

Chemical pregnancy?
Bad batch of tests? Im so confused ๐Ÿ˜” will try and get a FRER today but I'm so scared it will be negative. Has this happened to anyone else?ย 

Replies

• Hi @Ab94 This happened to me, I kept getting faint BFP'S some got a little darker and some were very faint, I took a CBD which stated 'pregnant 1-2 but all other tests were still so faint, my story didn't end up very good and ended in misscarriage, hopefully this won't happen in your case you your lines get darker x
  • @BeckyL24 thank You, I took a first response but was negative so im guessing it was a bad batch!
    I apparently ovulated 3 days ago so must've ovulated a week early. Been taking opks but they're negative too so I'm guessing I'm 3dpo now!x
  • Oh wow that's terrible,! Well good luck and I hope you get you BFP very soon!ย  X