Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Faint positive or evap line please help!

I’ve had some symptoms including light spotting, headaches etc so decided to take a test today as am now 1 day late for my period. Unsure what to make of it as line appeared within a minute of taking the test so very confused. 

Replies

• I can see colour so I think it’s a BFP, maybe re test in the morning and hopefully it’s darker ☺️ X 
  • HelenM19 said:
    I can see colour so I think it’s a BFP, maybe re test in the morning and hopefully it’s darker ☺️ X 
    Thank you, have been testing since the spotting Friday and all the early response tests come back similar to that! Have miscarried 4 times so very nervous :( x
  • Hopefully you’re just very early and the line will continue to get darker as the days pass. I’ll keep everything crossed for you ☺️ X 
  • HelenM19 said:
    Hopefully you’re just very early and the line will continue to get darker as the days pass. I’ll keep everything crossed for you ☺️ X 
    That’s really kind of you thank you x
  • I had my “period” come a couple days after I posted this however I started spotting 4 days after and ended up going to the hospital where they took bloods and confirmed pregnancy however believe it to be a miscarriage so I have to go back on Friday for a scan to confirm it all. :(
  • @Leebeemarie I’m so sorry to hear that 😣 it’s never nice news to hear 😩 x
  • @Leebeemarie I’m so sorry to hear that 😣 it’s never nice news to hear 😩 x
    It’s worse not knowing, I’ve had no pain or anything and has been nothing like the other miscarriages but who knows :(