Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

very faint line on home pregnancy test

tryingintimetryingintime Regular
edited Sep 30, 2019 9:41AM in Trying to conceive
hi guys i’m new here because I just tested today and I saw a line, but like 8 hours later I looked again at the test and I saw this fainted pink-ish line. Could I be pregnant? Should I test again like tomorrow? 

Replies

• Options
    Oh I forgot, I’m 6 days late and I’m on the pill so I think I might be but I don’t have any symptoms..
  • Options
    edited Sep 29, 2019 8:11PM
    hi guys i’m new here because I just tested today and I saw a line, but like 8 hours later I looked again at the test and I saw this fainted pink-ish line. Could I be pregnant? Should I test again like tomorrow? 

That happens when tests sit for too long; always go by the reading at the recommended wait time (3 mins). You could always test again just to make sure. Is being late based on missing a pill/taking one late? That can alter your cycle. Good luck either way!
  • Options
    Yeah I took one pill late on the last week, I hope I didn’t see it at first and that’s not just an evaporation line :( I’m testing again tomorrow, wish me luck!!!
  • Options
    im sorry hun but i dont see anything....8 hrs later is more than likely an evap line....i would try again in a few days to be sure....FINGERS CROSSED xxxxxx
  • Options
    I would say that’s an evaporation line too, there is no colour to it! I got pregnant on the pill and the line was mega dark before my period was even due! Good luck for tomorrow though, fingers crossed you you xx
  • Options
    that’s so sad :( thank you I’ll let you know :(
  • Options
    is it possibile that I’m pregnant if the test is negative after 8 days I missed my period? Since I’m on the pill isn’t it weird I didn’t have my period this month? I know I’m probably not but I want it so bad and even if I’m taking birth control I’ve always wanted to be pregnant and I thought this was going to happen since I missed my period...
  • Options
    I took another pregnancy test this morning (6am in italy) and it was negative..