Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TTC

NicolejNicolej Regular
edited Sep 30, 2019 4:26PM in Trying to conceive
Hello ladies i had intercourse on my ovulation day as i used an ovulation stick and it came back positive a few weeks ago however I’ve come on my period today. Which I’m really upset and annoyed about as i thought they could have been a chance of being pregnant this time. Took a pregnancy test to make sure but this also came back negative. Is they something i could be doing wrong to why I aren’t conceiving. Tried preseed and putting legs up after intercourse but nothing seems to be working , would really appreciate the advice ladies thankyou :)

Replies

• Options
    Try having daily sex 5 to 6 days leading up to ovulation to increase the chances. Good luck
  • Options
    Even when you do everything right, there’s only a 30% or so chance of conceiving each month. Don’t get discouraged, keep trying! Also, what @Puddings said, you can try throughout your whole fertile window 
  • Options
    Also, a positive ovulation test means you’ll ovulate within 12-36 hours, not on the day of the positive