Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Early pregnancy symptoms

Hello ladies
may I ask what early pregnancy symptoms did you have?
prior to missed period 

Replies

• I didn’t have anything. A lot of people don’t have any as it’s still so early on. Some do, but it’s normal to not have any too
  • I agree, I think it’s important to remember that loads of women have no symptoms for the first few weeks and that’s totally normal too. 
  • Ugh it’s hard to tell 
    i tester early cuz dh made me
    and it was negative
    i have a good mix of Preggo and pms symptoms 
    lol
    hard to tell 
  • If ur test is negative, symptoms u experience are unrelated to pregnancy. It's progesterone messing with u. If test doesn't pick up hcg, means there isn't hcg to cause symptoms. I know it's hard to accept, but we all ve been there. The best solution is to ignore them and wait.
  • MadDoda said:
    If ur test is negative, symptoms u experience are unrelated to pregnancy. It's progesterone messing with u. If test doesn't pick up hcg, means there isn't hcg to cause symptoms. I know it's hard to accept, but we all ve been there. The best solution is to ignore them and wait.

The waiting game sucks 
    my period isn’t due yet 
    so hopefully I can test this coming Friday  if I miss my period
  • Yeah waiting sux, but ask urself if u want to stress over a faint line. I don't want that. Try to focus on with else, there are plenty things u can do. Or just stay with us we will talk u out of it haha
  • MadDoda said:
    Yeah waiting sux, but ask urself if u want to stress over a faint line. I don't want that. Try to focus on with else, there are plenty things u can do. Or just stay with us we will talk u out of it haha
    Yesss
    its so weird to try and conceive
    i mean I can avoid conceiving so easily lol