Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Hoping For A BFP In October- Part 2

Replies

• New thread already! I love it. How's everyone doing? 

I think I'm out this month. Got all kinds of symptoms which my first month ttc I was sure meant I was pregnant, but I know better now haha, just af preparing herself. Sore boobs, nausea, so tired, weird cramps..im kind of glad now that I know its nothing more than pms as I don't get my hopes up. Feel like af will be here right on time!  
  • MadDodaMadDoda Regular
    edited Oct 2, 2019 10:16AM
    @Mskiki87 well depends, did u come of bc recently or had an mc?
  • Mskiki87Mskiki87 Regular
    edited Oct 2, 2019 10:39AM
    @MadDoda no never used birth control just condoms and last year I got pregnant unexpectedly but had a mc last April  about  2 in half months  this my first time trying  started trying in July but was not temping or anything  temping and opk started in September  
  • And how old are u u? Have u seen regular before otherwise? @Mskiki87
  • Mskiki87Mskiki87 Regular
    edited Oct 2, 2019 10:47AM
    @MadDoda I'm 32  and I always gotten a period every  month but my cycle has averaged at 26 on my period app that I been using to track for years  I made a pre conception appointment last month and all dr said was long as I get af every month I should be fine and that since I already got pregnant once there should not be any problem plus said I'm still young  ugh so he wasnt much help🙁
  • Emmy012 said:
    Hi ladies, I went back to bed so just catching up. 
    For those that asked, I have interstitial cystitis (chronic inflammation of the bladder) which affects my kidneys too. Anything from a certain food, too much BD and stress can trigger it. 
    My body reacts by mimicking UTI symptoms and then my bladder becomes inflamed and sore because it has next to no protective lining. It causes spasms which leads to urine retention, which then aggravates my kidneys! 
    There's no cure for it sadly, I just have to manage the symptoms as best I can. I was on a heap of medications and daily pain relief but stopped everything at the beginning of the year to TTC. 

Sorry for the long post! 
    That sounds awful oh the joys of being a woman x
  • ro85 said:
    New thread already! I love it. How's everyone doing? 

I think I'm out this month. Got all kinds of symptoms which my first month ttc I was sure meant I was pregnant, but I know better now haha, just af preparing herself. Sore boobs, nausea, so tired, weird cramps..im kind of glad now that I know its nothing more than pms as I don't get my hopes up. Feel like af will be here right on time!  
    Last month I was also convinced I was symptom watch is the worst lol determined not to do it this month xx
  • @Mskiki87 dr is right as long as ur period is within healthy range it's fine. And u can see it's pretty variable lately, maybe it's stress. It doesn't matter bbt will help u are when u ovulate and when to expect af. Relax! It will be OK.
  • @Mskiki87 are you sleeping before you temp bc all of your temps are really really high. My follicular phase temp is usually around 97.20 and my highest is 98. Just surprised to see such high temps after AF. How well are you sleeping? 
  • @Wishingforbaby3 I know right. OH doesn't quite understand when I'm unwell with it. If it's not a physical ailment he doesn't quite get it! 
  • @MadDoda thank you   I will just relax and try not to drive  my self crazy lol over these next days 😊
  • @Emmy012 sorry you are feeling rough today. Hope you get through to the other side soon
  • @PinkSnow410 yes I sleep but not well I'm up every 2 n half 3 hours to go pee also I think my temp is usually a bit elevated but I'm not sure since this is my first month temping  also I was born with SCD so things have always  ben a little different  for me when it comes to normal ranges of things 
  • @Emmy012 I hope u feel better soon 
  • @Emmy012 sorry you are feeling rough today. Hope you get through to the other side soon
    Mskiki87 said:
    @Emmy012 I hope u feel better soon 
    Thank you both x
  • @Wishingforbaby3 it's so bad, my first month I was noticing every tiny thing and then googling frantically. This month I'm just assuming it's all pms and ignoring the little voice in my head that keeps going 'but what if...', still hard though! 
  • @ro85 lol I'm the same way Google every little thing  and  now I'm try to calm my crazy and hope for the best as I dont wanna stress out it's so hard  tho but I'm gonna try to not look into things to much  dont wanna  be to stressd to conceive 
  • HerestohopingHerestohoping Regular
    edited Oct 2, 2019 11:44AM
    https://www.floliving.com/benefits-of-b6/ I just read the symptoms of this and I swear I have majority of them. I already take a b6 supplement but does anyone else have any advise about b6 deficiency. I get brown spotting, very subtly shift in bbt then a big drop for af, had a mc.. @maddoda any ideas? I could be convincing myself of this though for no reason was just interesting what it says about bbt that caught my eye 
  • @Wishingforbaby3 I still can’t believe it!! I was so convinced days ago and then the doubts kicked in but now I’m in shock!! Good luck to u!
This discussion has been closed.