Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hoping For A BFP In October- Part 2

Replies

• @Mskiki87 exactly, it just gets you stressed! It takes serious willpower though, much easier said than done! I just had a full on weepy meltdown at work so pms definitely! 
  • @ro85 yes it is easier said then done I'm sorry ur going through it right  now also .but they say we aren't out until af shows 
  • I’ve snuck in the work toilet to read this lol , otherwise I can’t read until late tonight ! It’ll probably be on the next thread by then 😆
    @MadDoda thanks for all your help as always , you definitely have good karma coming your way ( although know you won’t believe in it!) for all the help you give us all on here. 🙏
    @ro85 I’m terrible for googling and symptom spotting , even though I know pms and pregnancy are basically identical for me. It’s a shame as get hopes up but not sure it can be helped when we are so aware through ttc of what are bodies are doing .
    hello to all the rest of you 👋 I hope you’re doing good and @Emmy012 you’re feeling better x
  • @Herestohoping that's very interesting. I think it couldn't hurt to eat more bananas, garlic, spinach, and salmon or tuna like the article said. Why not try it and see if it makes a difference in your cycle? 
  • Here's my chart today.... Slight rise but besides that everything pretty standard. 

The first half is crazy but I had a UTI followed by a head cold. My follicular phase is normal lower and stable, I usually have one big drop then rise after ovulation but it was nuts with the head cold affecting me. The last couple days I had to take it earlier but only by 20 minutes
  • @Herestohoping I have no knowledge about b6, but @PinkSnow410 is right it diesntbhurt to increase certain products in diet. But I would focus on food not supplements. 

@kasaelee35 do u have a chart? It seems like u had significant increase. And thank you!
    @Cloudrainbow thank you for kind words, I'm happy to help if I can.
    @PinkSnow410 ur chart looks promising! Fingers crossed.

I'm getting flooded with ewcm, I'm soooo having even more bd tonight. 
  • Yes @MadDoda get that D and BD BD BD! Orgasm October woopwoop
  • I have been to the hospital today to get results of a biospsy I had done all is good apart from they found some polyps that might be stopping me from getting pregnant, 18 week wait to get them removed 😔 x
  • @MadDoda 😭 it didn't go up again does this mean I didn't ovulate????
  • @MadDoda 😭 it didn't go up again does this mean I didn't ovulate????
    Can anyone tell me about my chart the lowest dip was the day I oved according to opk ...then it rises once n then went back down.....does this mean I didn't ovulate????
  • I caved and tested this morning. OBVIOUSLY was a negative as I'm only 9dpo. :# I've been pregnant a few times before (not all live babies though) and feel exactly like I did then, so thought I'd just check. Af not due until Monday or Tuesday, so will wait until Monday morning to test again. 

Babydust to all! X
  • @Catlady220 I’m by no means an expert and I’m sure @MadDoda and @PinkSnow410  will confirm but my understanding (just from learning from this forum and our lovely 2 experts!) is you need three consecutive rises or three higher temps. Looks to me as though your temp is still higher than you pre ov temp?

please correct me if I am wrong as I am very interested in learning!
  • @Catlady220 as long as it stays high that’s fine it can’t keep rising or you’d have a fever 😬 it’s higher than pre ov temps main thing - I’d love your chart lol
  • @Catlady220 when u have such h a significant rise, it's low chance it will rise more. That's why it's OK if u have 3 high temps. Even if it dropped a little it's still very high coMpare to the rest, so u did ovulate. U should have third high temp toMorrow and ff will mark ovulation.
  • @dd1001 i thought it was supposed to rise 3 times too...im like super sad now i feel like im out before it even started
  • @MadDoda does it have to be higher than todays or just higher than the ovulation....dude my ovulation is so wierd....i oved less than 24hrs after peak n now my temp rises so much that i only have to make sure it stays high
  • @Catlady220 some ppl get gradual rise some get a spike, general rule is 3 consecutive rises. But u had such a spike that that slight decrease doesn't matter. Overall general pattern is already showing.
  • @MadDoda thank lord hun ur a god
This discussion has been closed.