Forum homeā€ŗ Getting pregnantā€ŗ Trying to conceive
šŸšØ Advance warning šŸšØ This forum will be closing on 1st May ā€“ please see our pinned thread for more information.

6dpo! Anyone want to join me? šŸ˜

Replies

• congratulations @Ab94
  • Still a bfn this morning on 11dpo. I feel more more symptoms today as if af is coming. I think Iā€™m out this cycle. :( Itā€™s just hard when 3 people I know this month got pregnant BY MISTAKE.. ughh sometimes I think Iā€™m just not meant to be a mom. Brb as I go have a pitty party.
  • @kaseface92 it will be ok hun i got a BFN today too n that was 12DPO for me....
    @Rachel.a21 says most women dont get a BFP til after AF was supposed to show
  • @kaseface92 you're definitely not out yet, I didn't get my BFP until I was 2 days late for my period! Easier said than done but try not to stress too much, it'll happen xx
  • @Ab94 vdid u test anydays early aqnd get a BFN.......and that makes u 16DPO today?
  • @Catlady220 I was tracking ovulation and got a pos opk just over a week after my last period (odd for me but okay) and was due on my period last week
    I use the Ovia app so I go by That, and have been using a due date calculator from the first day of my last period which was 14th Sept x
  • @Ab94 so this is ur first time testing???
  • @Catlady220 I tested earlier but got bfns, used asda tests Wednesday and Thursday but wasn't sure if it was an evap or faint bfp, frer on Friday and got an immediate bfp
  • Still a bfn this morning on 11dpo. I feel more more symptoms today as if af is coming. I think Iā€™m out this cycle. :( Itā€™s just hard when 3 people I know this month got pregnant BY MISTAKE.. ughh sometimes I think Iā€™m just not meant to be a mom. Brb as I go have a pitty party.
    Hang on in there it's not over till the witch shows her ugly mug!! Goood luckĀ 
  • Do you think the witch has geared up to come get me :-(Ā  temps droppin ..
    Took a test yest (so swore I wouldn't nd bfn!)Ā 
  • @Louloudodrop it looks like a bit like dropping for af ,Ā  but it's still early so not neceserily , stay positive. Just one thing, if u bd only when u have it marked, day of ovulation bd sometimes maybe too late u need to do it day before. Sometimes waiting for positive opk Is too late some ppl ovulate soon after peak, looks like u did, coz ur temp rise next day.Ā 
  • That's my thoughts exactly hun. Thankyou so much. Expecting the witch tue/wed then on to next time. Thankyou againĀ 
  • I always start bd after af is finished every two days, when nearing ovulation I do every other day. Then I'm sure I will not miss it as I don't use opk just bbt. There is still chance for u. Fastest sperm needs 30 min to reach the egg, but they always say it's best if sperm is already in tube waiting for egg.

Just keep in mind that fast egg release AFter opk like u did, maybe be ur personal thing and will always be this way.

I keep my fx for u! Beautiful chart btw
  • We rely on a donor so not quite as easy as bd but he is very good. I'm going to point this out to him and use the advanced ovulation test like last time. Hopefully he will donate when we have the flashing smiley.. I had 2 days of those previous to the solid peak and positive opk. I was a bit dubious as with 1st donation ovulation day my cm was white as was the following day. Did show some slight symptoms tho.. it can surely mess with your mind as you know.Ā  Thank you once again and wishing you all the luck in the worldĀ 
  • Oh I see, sorry it must be more difficult for u. Then two donations at high reading and peak reading should do the Job. If he is helpful then I'm sure u will catch the egg just fine, hopefully u will not have to ask him anymore tho! I wouldn't go by CM it may vary cycle to cycle sometimes appears few days before ovulation sometimes busy for few h during ovulation.
  • That's the plan hun :-) he is really good. My partner caught with him .. we have a 6 month old and now want a sibling for her <3Ā 
    The cm is a worry esp when u Google so much lol. This time tho I'm goin to try evening primrose .. I do know what u r saying tho as so many things contradict when u read into it,and all women are different. Just want to increase our chances
  • 6mo that's lovely,my son just turned 1 and I'm also hoping for a sibling, but I'm not sure if that's gonna happen easily.

That's why u should avoid google. Using opk and bbt already maximises ur chances! I'm sure u will be OK and get ur second bundle of joy!
  • Aww that would be lovely :-) How long have you been trying hun? I really hope it happens very soon for you.
    I will try my best next cycle to ban Google from my life! LolĀ 
  • Well no problem isn't that it take long, my problem is if it sticks. I had 3 mcs. At first we tried for 8months then I bbt first time and got pregnant straight away. Mced, git pregnant again before first period got my son. Now as soon as bbt I got pregnant, but mced twice in 3 monthsĀ  now I'm in my 4th cycle at 10dpo. Thank you for a good word, let both of us get sticky bfp soon
  • Aww wow bless u. I hope u have a very sticky bean very soon