Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

6dpo! Anyone want to join me? 😁

Replies

• A bit late, but I am currently 6dpo. Been busy with other stuff till my boobs got so sore I had to look at my app to see how far I am. I had same thing last month, so not keeping my hopes up, but it’s definitely comes closer to the af day which plays in my mind now lol. And I am out of country in the last few days leading to my af, so no early testing then. Fingers crossed it’s my month! Yes, month 13ttc so hope it’s lucky lol.
    And baby dust to you all girls as well xx
  • @Latte96 aw hopefully this is your month! When are you going to be able to test? Xx
  • @Ab94 only when I’m back... it’s going to be 19dpo or cd2 if my af arrives :smile: when are you testing?
  • @Catlady220 @Ab94 @Louloudodrop thank you so much ladies. You all are too sweet. This forum and everyone’s input & experiences has helped my mind so much. I got another bfn today. Thought I saw something but I think it was just an indent line. I did just talk to one of my friends and she said that a day before her af she tested negative. She tested 2 days later and it was a bfp. She also said that with her second pregnancy that she didn’t get a bfp until 2 days after her missed period. So there is still hope! It’s just odd that alot of women get their bfp days before their missed period on like 8-10dpo and then some don’t until days after af is suppose to arrive. But it makes me feel better knowing that someone got all negative until after af was suppose to arrive. I wish that all women knew if they were pregnant or not on an exact dpo. That would make it so much easier! But yes I know all women are different. I think the “not knowing” is a lot harder than the negative tests. Just wish I’d either get a positive or af would just arrive. The waiting is horrible!

@Catlady220 I also read a lot of comments back that you are from Ohio! I’m from WV so we’re not far from each other! :) I thought most women on this forum were from a different country since the name of it is spelled “mums.” It’s cool to know we’re so close! American east coast UNITE! Hahaha sorry I’m a dork. :p 
  • @Ab94 CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That’s amazing! What dpo were you when you got your bfp and what kind of symptoms did you have during your 2ww?
  • @kaseface92 yes i am from ohio....they are a few others too
  • @kaseface92 thank you! I didn't get many symptoms to be honest. Mostly tiredness and mood swings! Something I did find odd was a big glob of ewcm on 3dpo when I don't think I've ever had that before!

I'm 4 weeks +2 today and started spotting this morning, I know it's common but i am so so scared because I didn't have this with my first pregnancy 😔
  • @Ab94 im sure everything is ok and if you are scared u could always call the doc....anything to put ur mind at ease hun :)
  • @Catlady220 thank you, I'm definitely phoning the doctors as soon as they open! It's 8.10am in the UK atm so only another 20 mins and I can phone 😊
  • @Ab94 yea its 3:16am here in the eastern US lol....i test in the morning n im nervoussssssssssss
  • @Catlady220 how are you up so late?! Haha I'm asleep by 9-10pm!😂
  • @Ab94 well i work til 10:30/11pm  5 days a week so i like to come home n relax n unwind lol so i take 5-6 hrs after work to relax lol.....i dont have any kids yet so i have no reason to wake early lol
  • Ab94 said:
    @Catlady220 thank you, I'm definitely phoning the doctors as soon as they open! It's 8.10am in the UK atm so only another 20 mins and I can phone 😊
    I don’t know if this is any reassurance but with both my babies I bled most of my pregnancy not heavy just spotting 
    so please don’t worry it’s more common than you think x
  • @Mumoftwo696 thanks so much. Went to the doctors and they said all i can do is wait a week and do another test, if it's negative I've obviously had a miscarriage. So scaredbut fingers crossed it's all normal x
  • Ab94 said:
    @Mumoftwo696 thanks so much. Went to the doctors and they said all i can do is wait a week and do another test, if it's negative I've obviously had a miscarriage.
    You will be fine sending lots of baby dust x
  • Welp guys im out.....temp dropped WAYYYYYYYYYYY down today so expecting AF today or tomorrow
  • @Ab94 sorry I missed your bfp ! Congrats btw. Hope everything is fine and your bleeding is just body messing with you :wink: But keep us posted!
  • Welp guys im out.....temp dropped WAYYYYYYYYYYY down today so expecting AF today or tomorrow
    Unlucky hun.. the bloody witch got me today!! Good luck for next time
  • @Latte96 thank you!! I bloody hope so. I told my Mum today and she thinks ill be absolutely fine as she had a lot of bleeding with my older brother! I'll keep you posted 😊
    Mine did too. :(