Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

6dpo! Anyone want to join me? 😁

Replies

• I started bleeding Monday and still bleeding now after I thought I stopped, not heavy at all was only there when I wiped, was a light red, no clots or anything 
    Very mild cramps, just felt like mild period Pains 
  • Are u sure u didn't have any evap or indent on that there u tested with?  I mean it's possible ur already bleeding coz hcg it too low and the main even didn't happen yet. Or maybe that's how ur body experience it. I suggest requesting a blood test to see hcg levels asap. I'm so sorry again, if u need u can always send me a msg,  I'm happy to chat or just listen. 
  • @MadDoda definitely wasn't an evap, I had 2 bfps Friday and 2 bfps on Saturday, then started bleeding on the Monday
    Yeah I think ill phone the doctors tomorrow but ill be surprised if they give me a blood test tbh!
    Thanks so much I really appreciate it
  • In situations like that, they should do a blood test. I'm sure they will if u explain them. Good luck and I'm sorry again.
  • @MadDoda thank you. I'm thinking it was probably a chemical pregnancy but will phone the doctors first thing
  • So sorry to hear that @Ab94. Let us know how things go xx
  • I’m either 8 or 9 dpo. Tested yesterday, bfn. Tested again this morning on a frer and got a definite positive. I’m actually shocked as I wasn’t expecting it! 
  • Ab94 said:
    @MadDoda thank you. I'm thinking it was probably a chemical pregnancy but will phone the doctors first thing
    So very sorry hun :-( x
  • I’m either 8 or 9 dpo. Tested yesterday, bfn. Tested again this morning on a frer and got a definite positive. I’m actually shocked as I wasn’t expecting it! 
    Congratulations!
    Congratulations!
    Thank you so much! 
  • I am about five DPO, and it is so hard to be patient/avoid symptom spotting, especially since I just had a chemical pregnancy almost a month ago. However, I just went to the bathroom and noticed that my CM is thick/creamy, and I was hoping that's an early sign of implantation. But again, I noticed I drive myself crazy with the symptom spotting. What do you ladies do to stay sane? I've been TTC since February of this year, and it's been such a difficult process, especially in light of my most recent miscarriage. 
  • @the-emperor-of-ice-cream I'm wondering the same thing - what everyone does to keep sane.. I had my first chemical pregnancy a week ago and it's really got me down
    I'm going to try my best not to symptom spot or test before af is due cos otherwise its just going to drive me crazy and upset me when I see the bfn x
  • Wishing you both all the luck in the world. Can only imagine how u r both feeling. Good luck to u both this cycle x
  • @Louloudodrop thank you 😊 just trying to keep positive x
  • Ab94 said:
    @Louloudodrop thank you 😊 just trying to keep positive x

It's the best way hun :-) x
  • Ab94 said:
    @the-emperor-of-ice-cream I'm wondering the same thing - what everyone does to keep sane.. I had my first chemical pregnancy a week ago and it's really got me down
    I'm going to try my best not to symptom spot or test before af is due cos otherwise its just going to drive me crazy and upset me when I see the bfn x
    I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I had my first (and hopefully last) chemical pregnancy last a few weeks ago, and I've been handling it really hard. It was even more difficult because this was the first time I actually got a positive test result, and we've been TTC since February of this year, and of course three hours after I got my test result I started spotting. It all felt so cruel and wrong. Normally, my period arrives around day 26/27, so I should have an idea by this Friday or Saturday. I'm resisting the urge to test until at least next Sunday or Monday, because I can't handle anymore grief, BFN's, and disappointment. 

I am thinking of you as you go through this time with the chemical pregnancy - I hope this next cycle is good to you!
  • Hi guys! So I’m 7dpo right now and the waiting game is brutal. Had a chemical pregnancy last month so I feel for everyone who went through the same. It’s horrible. Anyone have any crazy symptoms right now?
  • Hi ladies, just catching up with the chat! Hope you are all well?

@the-emperor-of-ice-cream how are you doing this month? So sorry to hear of your losses. The TWW always drives me crazy and can make me feel low at times as my head is always telling me it's not going to happen but my heart is hopeful! I just trying and arrange as much as I can in that time - seeing friends and family, doing something nice with the OH, work, etc. But it is still always hard! Coming on this forum has helped though, to be on the same journey as other people. When are you going to test? It's always best to hold out but the temptation is always so great!

@Ab94 Good to hear you are staying positive! How are you getting on?

@Hopeful38 Sorry to hear about that. Keeping my fingers crossed you you this month! When do you think you will test? 

Xx
  • @Jammy1892 I’d like to say I’ll wait for a miss period but I know myself better than that. Going to hold off as long as possible though! Lol