Forum homeā€ŗ Getting pregnantā€ŗ Trying to conceive
šŸšØ Advance warning šŸšØ This forum will be closing on 1st May ā€“ please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

6dpo! Anyone want to join me? šŸ˜

Replies

• Options
    edited Oct 23, 2019 2:06PM
    Jammy1892 said:
    Hi ladies, just catching up with the chat! Hope you are all well?

@the-emperor-of-ice-cream how are you doing this month? So sorry to hear of your losses. The TWW always drives me crazy and can make me feel low at times as my head is always telling me it's not going to happen but my heart is hopeful! I just trying and arrange as much as I can in that time - seeing friends and family, doing something nice with the OH, work, etc. But it is still always hard! Coming on this forum has helped though, to be on the same journey as other people. When are you going to test? It's always best to hold out but the temptation is always so great!

@Ab94 Good to hear you are staying positive! How are you getting on?

@Hopeful38 Sorry to hear about that. Keeping my fingers crossed you you this month! When do you think you will test?Ā 

Xx
    I am doing okay this month, thanks for asking! I've tried to keep busy with work (I'm a teacher, so that definitely keeps me busy), and my best friend is getting a divorce, so I've made myself available to help her move and pack, and it felt nice being there for my friend. I will be honest and say I am only now starting to feel like myself again, and it's been about three and a half weeks since the chemical pregnancy. My heart breaks for women who are further along and MC, because this was one of the toughest things I've ever gone through.

I am still waiting to see on this cycle, but tbh, I am nervous either way. I am worried that if I am late and test and get a positive again, I will have another MC/chemical, because right now I'm miserable and feel as though that is all my body is capable of, and I am also worried about how I will react to AF arriving. I seriously do not know how couples try this for years.Ā 

And yes being on this forum is helpful, especially since my friends and family are amazing, but hardly know what to say to comfort me this past year, and almost all of my friends do not have children nor plan to have any soon, and my one friend who does have kids had them very easily, so she can't relate to my struggles of conceiving, nor the MC. It feels so validating to be on here and see other women/couples who have similar circumstances <3Ā 
  • Options
    Hi all,Ā 
    I'm getting slightly worried. Last cycle I used the clearblue advanced ovulation test I got my 1st high on cd10 and peak on cd12. I'm usin it again this month I'm on cd11 and still no peak.Ā 
    I ovulated day 12 last cycle and day13 the cycle before that.
    I have been taking 2000mg of EPO this cycle and have read this can delay ovulation? I also know that cycles can vary.. im just worried as we rely on donation so can't even do the bd just in case.. Last cycle we was a little late as had donation on the peak day nd was done nd dusted by evening after testing in the morning :-(Ā  i dont want to miss this time around or not ovulate :-( assurance needed pls xx
  • Options
    MadDoda said:
    I always start bd after af is finished every two days, when nearing ovulation I do every other day. Then I'm sure I will not miss it as I don't use opk just bbt. There is still chance for u. Fastest sperm needs 30 min to reach the egg, but they always say it's best if sperm is already in tube waiting for egg.

Just keep in mind that fast egg release AFter opk like u did, maybe be ur personal thing and will always be this way.

I keep my fx for u! Beautiful chart btw
    Just a quick catch up.. how did u get on last cycle hun?
  • Options
    I have no idea about the meds, butovulation maybe delayed, don't worry just yet.expect longer cycle it Willie fine, keep tracking. U have no choice but to rely on opk with insemination.Ā Ā 

I had a mess not a cycle, I was spotting for 6 days, ended up with shorter than usual luteak phase, period arrived early, my temp didn't drop Even tho I was bleeding. I don't hpt, which was faint, I panicked thought it could be ectopic, turned out to be faulty test thank god. Now I'm in cd8 no idea when to expect ov, but bding a lot.
  • Options
    MadDoda said:
    I have no idea about the meds, butovulation maybe delayed, don't worry just yet.expect longer cycle it Willie fine, keep tracking. U have no choice but to rely on opk with insemination.Ā Ā 

I had a mess not a cycle, I was spotting for 6 days, ended up with shorter than usual luteak phase, period arrived early, my temp didn't drop Even tho I was bleeding. I don't hpt, which was faint, I panicked thought it could be ectopic, turned out to be faulty test thank god. Now I'm in cd8 no idea when to expect ov, but bding a lot.
    Oh blimey yes see why u said mess. Bet your head was all over the place. Glad not ectopic tho. Good luck for this cycle. This ttc really takes it out if u hey.Ā 
    I'm tryin not to panic.. I don't wasting/missing another cycle. I'm 39 so clock is tickin lol. Thanku hun x
  • Options
    Ab94 said:
    @the-emperor-of-ice-cream I'm wondering the same thing - what everyone does to keep sane.. I had my first chemical pregnancy a week ago and it's really got me down
    I'm going to try my best not to symptom spot or test before af is due cos otherwise its just going to drive me crazy and upset me when I see the bfn x
    I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I had my first (and hopefully last) chemical pregnancy last a few weeks ago, and I've been handling it really hard. It was even more difficult because this was the first time I actually got a positive test result, and we've been TTC since February of this year, and of course three hours after I got my test result I started spotting. It all felt so cruel and wrong. Normally, my period arrives around day 26/27, so I should have an idea by this Friday or Saturday. I'm resisting the urge to test until at least next Sunday or Monday, because I can't handle anymore grief, BFN's, and disappointment.Ā 

I am thinking of you as you go through this time with the chemical pregnancy - I hope this next cycle is good to you!
    Sorry haven't been on this thread for a while, thanks so much. I'm so sorry to hear you've been having a tough time, I know it can be hard to stay positive but the only thing keeping me positive is that It was a very very early miscarriage, sounds awful I know but i would've been devastated if I was further along and miscarried. As you said your heart breaks for women that have miscarriages further on, mine does too and it must be so so difficult for them

I haven't been tracking ovulation this month as me and my partner had a bad argument a few days ago, I don't want to conceive and then we keep arguing, so I think we're gonna take a little break until were back on track. If that makes sense!

Good luck to you all I hope you all get your Bfps soon šŸ˜Š
  • Options
    1dpo ... here we go again.Ā 
    So very glad we caught the surge as very nearly didn't because of clearblue! Managed to get donation day b4 and day of ovulation :-) used preseed because despite takin EPO still didn't have ewcm only white cm again :-( ... am feelin more confident this month so we shall see.Ā 
    Where is every1 else in cycle.. good luck to all x
  • Options
    I'm out. I took a test this morning (I am 12 DPO) and it came back negative, and I can feel AF symptoms and I see some spotting, so I'm sure I start today or tomorrow. Hopefully better luck next cycle.
  • Options
    Hi Lady's,Ā 

Good luck Louloudodrop and fingers crossed for you the-emperor-of-ice-cream. AB94, I'm really sorry to hear you are going through a difficult time with your chemical pregnancy and your partner I really hope things settle for you.Ā 

I believe I am 6 dpo according to my flo app with AF due to arrive 5th November. I have been having slight cramps, an increase in needing a wee, even after just going and I usually have creamy CM around this time but it's just been clear and wet (sorry for tmi). This is our first month of trying so got everything crossedĀ 

X

• Options
    Hi Lady's,Ā 

Good luck Louloudodrop and fingers crossed for you the-emperor-of-ice-cream. AB94, I'm really sorry to hear you are going through a difficult time with your chemical pregnancy and your partner I really hope things settle for you.Ā 

I believe I am 6 dpo according to my flo app with AF due to arrive 5th November. I have been having slight cramps, an increase in needing a wee, even after just going and I usually have creamy CM around this time but it's just been clear and wet (sorry for tmi). This is our first month of trying so got everything crossedĀ 

X

Thank you firsttimer. I'm takin all the luck I can get right now lol. Wow sounds promising.. fingers crossed for u. Keep us updated :-) x
  • Options
    Lpuloidodrop, how long have you been ttc? Bless you, keeping fingers crossed for you too.Ā 
    This tww is killing me!
    X
  • Options
    Lpuloidodrop, how long have you been ttc? Bless you, keeping fingers crossed for you too.Ā 
    This tww is killing me!
    X
    This is my 3rd month hun. How about you?
    The 1st month I was convinced we had it had all of symptoms and then the witch showed! 2nd month thought the timing was slightly off but was still hopeful.. this month nearly missed ovulation but just caught it :-) also used pressed as I don't get there ewcm so feeling alot more hopeful. The 2ww is defo a mare.. try not to symptom spot too much which is slightly impossible as u become more nd more in tune with ur body than u ever have been me Google should be banned lol.
    I'm sure we all will get there in the end tho :-) x
  • Options
    Ah, glad you caught ov in time this month. This is actually our first month so I'm trying to stay chilled about it and if it happens it happens. The main symptom for me which I've noticed without googling is the peeing part! I was actually starting to think I had a uti, but I don't know, it still could be but just gonna wait and see. As you say, we will get there in the end
    X
  • Options
    Ah, glad you caught ov in time this month. This is actually our first month so I'm trying to stay chilled about it and if it happens it happens. The main symptom for me which I've noticed without googling is the peeing part! I was actually starting to think I had a uti, but I don't know, it still could be but just gonna wait and see. As you say, we will get there in the end
    X
    That's the best way to be hun :-) as stress isn't good for the situation at all lol. I don't wanna dishearten you but peein lots was 1 of my symptoms on the time I thought I was.. although it is amongst the top symptoms. Some symptoms are similar if not the same to ovulation nd af also and bein as you get so in tune with your body it's a minefield lol. And just to mix things up each cycle can be different also. Some women don't get any symptoms and get bfp.Ā 
    Some woman say you don't have pregnancy symptoms until implantation some say u can and they have.. like a say a mine field!Ā 
    Think positive nd be positive :-)Ā 
    I wish you luck x
  • Options
    Not dishearted babe, its good to hear other people's symptoms though if and when they had them but I guess everyone is different and each pregnancy is different too. Argh, I hate waiting, I'm so impatient haha.
    X
  • Options
    Not dishearted babe, its good to hear other people's symptoms though if and when they had them but I guess everyone is different and each pregnancy is different too. Argh, I hate waiting, I'm so impatient haha.
    X

Same here hun. Try and keep your mind occupied :-) easier said than done lol x
  • Options
    @Firsttimer30 I agree with @Louloudodrop about trying to not symptom spot. Implantation occurs at the very, very earliest at 6dpo, but thatā€™s the early end. Can be anywhere from 6dpo-12dpo which means you donā€™t produce HCG until after then, which means pregnancy symptoms arenā€™t there yet. Everyone gets a rise in progesterone after ovulation which causes similar symptoms to pregnancy. I would try to ignore them as best you can. I was also someone who had every symptom my first month and convinced myself I was pregnant and was so let down when I wasnā€™t. I got my BFP last month and had zero symptoms. Just shows how our mind plays tricks! Keeping my fingers crossed for you that this cycle will be yours!
  • Options
    Thank you Rachel.a21, congratulations on your BFP! It is definitely crazy how our mind plays tricks on us isn't it! However, I'm not overly worried about the symptoms. It's only because this is my first month ttc and I've never had these feelings before which is why they are so noticeable to me.
    X
  • Options
    @Firsttimer30 the mind is a crazy thing when ur dissecting every little thing with ur body. I have lots of symptoms and some have stayed consistent and some have come and gone and then Iā€™ve had some strange ones but the more we think about them the more stressful the trying process is ugh. Iā€™ve just been writing them down and moving on to the next day. Last month I drove myself crazy. So keep the mindset of not being to worried! If it happens it will fall in place!
  • Options
    Exactly babe, if it is meant to be it will be.Ā 

Just curious, did you take a frer before your AF arrived or did you wait?
    X