Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

faint but dark line

edited Oct 3, 2019 9:04PM in Trying to conceive
I’m new to this site, and have been trying to conceive for the last eight months. I was on the mirena IUD for five years, and had it removed in
January 2019. Normally, when I’ve taken pregnancy tests over the last eight months, if they are negative it’s a hard negative and I can’t even try to question the lines. I’ve never even really seen evaporation lines that could make me think that it was something legitimate. 

But yesterday, I noticed that the last few days I’ve been urinating more frequently, which was an indicator when I was pregnant with my son six years ago, so I ran out on a lunch break and bought tests from Rite Aid. I took both of them at work and looked and I saw the lines, as did my coworkers. (Top photo) Later that day, I took another test that looked negative, and another one Very early this morning and it was questionable, but looked negative to me(bottom photo) I’m so anxious, if this is the real deal, I’ll be overjoyed. I just figured I could reach out on here and get some other mamas opinions!

Replies