Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Help! Anxious regarding tests.

Are these tests positive ? DR confirmed pregnancy 7 weeks but ive no symptoms. Last period was 16th august. After googling etc I dont know if the tests are positive or evap lines ??? 

Replies

• I definitely see lines! How soon did they come up?

Congratulations! Xx
  • They’re positive darling, even your doctor confirmed ! Congratulations 👌🏻 Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months ❤️
  • I think these are positive? Apparently pink tests are better than blue!  I’m wondering the same about mine - it’s blue though ! Xx 
  • They came up within the 3 minute time frame if not earlier. Just the lack of symptoms is scaring me. Thanks ladies xx
  • @KateR327 its very early for u to have extreme symptoms some women dont have any til 3-4 months
  • I had extreme symptoms just as I found out I was pregnant at 4-5 weeks.. every women are different, some experience symptoms some don’t experience any at all 🤷🏻‍♀️ Congratulations again 🙌🏻❤️
  • You can have no symptoms or u can have then as soon as u get hcg in ur system. It's all up to your body reacting to hormonal changes. I didn't have almost any symptoms at the beginning of my viable pregnancy. Your pregnancy has been confirmed, I know it's hard but to worry. But u are pregnant congratulations and if u can't cope mb book a private early scan to see the heartbeat? 
  • So due to the worry I did 2 more tests this morning. safe to say I'm not doubting anymore as these came up within 30 seconds xx
  • KateR327 said:
    So due to the worry I did 2 more tests this morning. safe to say I'm not doubting anymore as these came up within 30 seconds xx
    Congratulations darling 💜
  • congrats honey