Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hoping for a BFP in November

Morning ladies!! 

Thought I’d start this chat as AF came this morning a day early!! It’s so disheartening, I’ve only been TTC for a few months now but in my head when you see a negative or AF arrives it makes it seem like forever. I’ve started questioning if I’ll ever get my BFP!! 

I know I shouldn’t think like that, and I’m sure I sound crazy! Does anyone else start thinking about if they should of done anything differently? 
Has anyone tried the conceive plus? Any reviews? 

Hopefully there is is some more of you out there who I can share this month with 

much love x

Replies

• Hi!

Why don't u join us in October thread, we usually stick together and then move at the end of month. It's easier to keep an eye on one thread.

So sorry af came it's always do frustrating. Few months it's still very early to question ur fertility. Most couples conceive withing a year of trying apparently. It's so hard to believe with all those accidents around.. But that's how it is sadly.

If you think about doing things differently, what did u do so far? Opk, bbt, Just app?

Conceive plus as a lubricant sux hard, it dries of very fast. My dh refused using it. First were using the other lubricant and were very happy with it. What was the name @Rachel.a21?

• Hi @MadDoda thanks for the message. I’ll pop over the the October thread and speak to you lovely ladies in there xx
  • It is Preseed