Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Is this positive?

Replies

• I’m am due on Saturday but I had a positive the other day so I’ve been driving myself crazy with testing!!!! I’ll attach a photo of the test not edited I don’t know if you will see as it is soooo faint!! I am 11dpo today and the only reason I tested in the first place was that I’m weeing every 30 mins!! Not like me atall! X

• @Lauren465 I see what looks like very faint line in the first picture 
  • Angie02 said:
    @Lauren465 I see what looks like very faint line in the first picture 
    Thankyou. X 
  • I think I can see a super faint line on the last 1. I know that feeling it's horrible isn't it lol not long to go now a couple more days! I tested with my son because I woke up with this strange tight feeling in my tummy which I had with my first, thought that's abit weird so tested and it was positive! I really hope you get a strong positive on Saturday! Keep us updated xxx
  • Lauren465 said:
    I’m am due on Saturday but I had a positive the other day so I’ve been driving myself crazy with testing!!!! I’ll attach a photo of the test not edited I don’t know if you will see as it is soooo faint!! I am 11dpo today and the only reason I tested in the first place was that I’m weeing every 30 mins!! Not like me atall! X

the very first tests I done, they were soooooo faint ..
  • SP4 said:
    I think I can see a super faint line on the last 1. I know that feeling it's horrible isn't it lol not long to go now a couple more days! I tested with my son because I woke up with this strange tight feeling in my tummy which I had with my first, thought that's abit weird so tested and it was positive! I really hope you get a strong positive on Saturday! Keep us updated xxx
    Thankyou I feel like I’m going mad xx 
  • Lauren465 said:
    I’m am due on Saturday but I had a positive the other day so I’ve been driving myself crazy with testing!!!! I’ll attach a photo of the test not edited I don’t know if you will see as it is soooo faint!! I am 11dpo today and the only reason I tested in the first place was that I’m weeing every 30 mins!! Not like me atall! X

Oh wow they are x 
  • Lauren465 said:
    Lauren465 said:

Oh wow they are x 
    I know right 🙈 I’m 14 weeks Friday! So don’t lose hope babe x
  • Lauren465 said:
    Lauren465 said:

Oh wow they are x 
    I know right 🙈 I’m 14 weeks Friday! So don’t lose hope babe x
    Congratulations, I won’t, I spoke to the doctor and he was basically like why are you testing before you’ve missed your period that’s how you get false positives! That’s why I feel so mad!! X
  • Aw your not mad hun we all do it! I thought I was going insane with my son I literally tested everyday and not jist 1 test either I took a picture of the first test I took and when I went to my first midwife appointment with him I told her I took it nine days before I was due on, she didn't believe me until I shown her the date on the picture and my period calender so it certainly can show up before a missed period! If it makes you feel better keep testing hun you will soon find out either way! Xxx
  • SP4 said:
    Aw your not mad hun we all do it! I thought I was going insane with my son I literally tested everyday and not jist 1 test either I took a picture of the first test I took and when I went to my first midwife appointment with him I told her I took it nine days before I was due on, she didn't believe me until I shown her the date on the picture and my period calender so it certainly can show up before a missed period! If it makes you feel better keep testing hun you will soon find out either way! Xxx
    Thankyou! I’m going to test in the morning with first wee then maybe hold of till Saturday and see if AF shows up xxxxx 

• Done this test this morning, looks like a really thin line but it came up within 1 minute of dipping it so it cant be a evap🤨xx 
  • I see it! Hope all goes well n keeps getting darker! Keep posted;)
  • Lauren465 said:

Done this test this morning, looks like a really thin line but it came up within 1 minute of dipping it so it cant be a evap🤨xx 
    Can see it much better, give it a few days and they should be darker!xx
  • Angie02 said:
    I see it! Hope all goes well n keeps getting darker! Keep posted;)
    Thank you! I’m just confused as it is very thin and im getting negatives on other tests xx 
  • posting here as well! if anyone sees a faint line here or i'm the only crazy one :) AF notdue for another 6 days and am trying not test again until then!
  • Bexbex481 said:
    posting here as well! if anyone sees a faint line here or i'm the only crazy one :) AF notdue for another 6 days and am trying not test again until then!
    I see it but blue dye tests are known for evap lines and false positives x
  • Lauren465 said:

Done this test this morning, looks like a really thin line but it came up within 1 minute of dipping it so it cant be a evap🤨xx 
    Can see it much better, give it a few days and they should be darker!xx
    Thankyou . Xx
  • Ah now see, I can see the one from this morning clearer so it seems to be getting darker which is a good sign! Aw I really hope you get you BFP :)