Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Is this positive?

Replies

• Sally663 said:
    Can any one help with this test is it positive? Or am I just overthinking? 
    What test are you using and how many dpo?
  • Sally663 said:
    Can any one help with this test is it positive? Or am I just overthinking? 
    Hard to tell. But mine were this faint so I wanna say positive but don’t wanna give false hope x
  • Weird because they look like mine do... x 
  • I have never experienced a faint line before all mine have been really clear but I’m not that overdue on my period 
  • Do you girls think I got a bad bunch of strip tests? Sorry but it’s baffling me how I got them positives but my “period” then came 2 days early x 
  • Lauren465 said:
    Do you girls think I got a bad bunch of strip tests? Sorry but it’s baffling me how I got them positives but my “period” then came 2 days early x 
    I wouldn’t say it was a period :/ you said it was pink? That’s implantation not period.. you’ve either had a chemical pregnancy or you’re still pregnant. My mother had her period for 6 months before even finding out she was pregnant with my sister.. and all those faint lines were exactly like mine and I’m 14+2 x
  • Thankyou for your reply it was pink but then went to dark red/red like my normal period x
  • I’m just confused as to what’s going on!😫x 
  • Lauren465 said:
    I’m just confused as to what’s going on!😫x 
    Could have been a chemical babe im sorry 😩 xx
  • I'm gonna be honest the o my vvvvv faint line I saw on your test was a grey one which indicates evap. All the others looked negative so i wasn't shocked when u came in your period. I don't think u have had a bad batch of tests or a chemical pregnancy. You've come on your period so time  to move onwards to the next month. Xx
  • Thanks for your reply but they were 100% pink in person but the camera was just not picking it up x
  • Hi girls just thought I’d update, I spoke to the doctor and my wee sample come back as no growth found so not a water infection... me and my mum think I may have miscarried, I had 6 positives tests and they were defo positive to the eye even my mum agreed, then I got negatives after them ones, I started bleeding 2 days early and I’ve only just stopped which is weird for me as I don’t bleed this long normally, when I started bleeding my symptoms started to go, I no longer feel sick everyday and I don’t need to wee as often, I am going to speak to the doctor again and say what I’ve just explained but I know they can’t do any tests ect as I would have no hcg in my system by now, Thankyou for your support and help girls x 
  • Lauren465 said:
    Hi girls just thought I’d update, I spoke to the doctor and my wee sample come back as no growth found so not a water infection... me and my mum think I may have miscarried, I had 6 positives tests and they were defo positive to the eye even my mum agreed, then I got negatives after them ones, I started bleeding 2 days early and I’ve only just stopped which is weird for me as I don’t bleed this long normally, when I started bleeding my symptoms started to go, I no longer feel sick everyday and I don’t need to wee as often, I am going to speak to the doctor again and say what I’ve just explained but I know they can’t do any tests ect as I would have no hcg in my system by now, Thankyou for your support and help girls x 
    The doctor should offer a blood test to see if there’s any hcg in your body, before assuming a mc.. althou it could have been a chemical 🤷🏻‍♀️ X
  • Lauren465 said:
    Hi girls just thought I’d update, I spoke to the doctor and my wee sample come back as no growth found so not a water infection... me and my mum think I may have miscarried, I had 6 positives tests and they were defo positive to the eye even my mum agreed, then I got negatives after them ones, I started bleeding 2 days early and I’ve only just stopped which is weird for me as I don’t bleed this long normally, when I started bleeding my symptoms started to go, I no longer feel sick everyday and I don’t need to wee as often, I am going to speak to the doctor again and say what I’ve just explained but I know they can’t do any tests ect as I would have no hcg in my system by now, Thankyou for your support and help girls x 
    The doctor should offer a blood test to see if there’s any hcg in your body, before assuming a mc.. althou it could have been a chemical 🤷🏻‍♀️ X
    I haven’t told the doctor what is going on yet so they haven’t presumed it was a mc I did as my mum and I talked about it and she had the same thing before me, i defo think I was pregnant and I’ve lost it I know my own body x 
  • Isn’t a chemical a miscarriage sorry if I sound stupid x 
  • MadDodaMadDoda Regular
    edited Oct 15, 2019 5:23PM
    Chemical is a miscarriage too. And if u stopped bleeding then hcg maybe totally gone by now. Either way I would talk to dr so at least they are aware what happened. I'm so sorry. If it was idd an mc which most likely was. Then ur cycle can be a complete mess, u may ovulate very early or very latend ur cycle will be different in length. It may also last for few months, before it regulate back to normal.
  • MadDoda said:
    Chemical is a miscarriage too. And if u stopped bleeding then hcg maybe totally gone by now. Either way I would talk to dr so at least they are aware what happened. I'm so sorry. If it was idd an mc which most likely was. Then ur cycle can be a complete mess, u may ovulate very early or very latend ur cycle will be different in length. It may also last for few months, before it regulate back to normal.
    Thankyou I’ve heard of chemical but wasn’t sure if it was different, I am going to talk to the doctor but I know I won’t be able to get a answer as there will be no way of knowing for definite, today I stoped bleeding as it was just brown blood/discharge today, Thankyou for explaining about the cycle I’ve never been through this before, so I’m just baffled and more confused as I know I won’t be able to get answers now x 
  • MadDodaMadDoda Regular
    edited Oct 15, 2019 5:32PM
    If u had so many positive tests and then s negative plus early heavy and crampy bleed. That is a confirmation of mc. They call it chemical before the sac is visible. So anything up to 5 weeks+ or so. But it is still a mc with implanted embryo. If you have any questions or have a load to unload drop me a pm, I m happy to help in any way I can. Once again I'm so sorry u had to go through this.
  • MadDoda said:
    If u had so many positive tests and then s negative plus early heavy and crampy bleed. That is a confirmation of mc. They call it chemical before the sac is visible. So anything up to 5 weeks+ or so. But it is still a mc with implanted embryo. If you have any questions or have a load to unload drop me a pm, I m happy to help in any way I can. Once again I'm so sorry u had to go through this.
    Thankyou for taking the time to reply and Thankyou for the advice x
  • Lauren465 said:
    Isn’t a chemical a miscarriage sorry if I sound stupid x 
    You don’t sound stupid at all, a chemical is a very early stage of miscarriage x