Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Is this positive?

123457»

Replies

• Lauren465 said:
    Isn’t a chemical a miscarriage sorry if I sound stupid x 
    You don’t sound stupid at all, a chemical is a very early stage of miscarriage x
    Thankyou x 
  • Aw hun it does sound like a miscarriage I'm sorry:( I had one nearly 2 years ago and it wasn't nice. Hope your ok! Keep trying and hopefully next month will be you month xx
  • SP4 said:
    Aw hun it does sound like a miscarriage I'm sorry:( I had one nearly 2 years ago and it wasn't nice. Hope your ok! Keep trying and hopefully next month will be you month xx
    Sorry for your loss,don’t be sorry obviously it was not meant to be and that is okay. I’m doing ok I’m just trying to get my head around it I don’t think it’s sunk in just yet, Thankyou xx 
  • Thanks hun, I was very early 6+ weeks gone when I lost it, my son only 4 months old at the time and my body wasn't in the best shape after he was born I think my body just couldn't take it at that time  poor little fella didn't stand a chance, little shining star is up there shining bright! Stupid as it sounds I know but it's the only thing that kept me going at the time as i felt so sad that it wasn't meant to be! As time goes on you will get your head around it and keep trying. It's really not nice chemical or otherwise. Keep your chin up ❤ xxx
  • SP4 said:
    Thanks hun, I was very early 6+ weeks gone when I lost it, my son only 4 months old at the time and my body wasn't in the best shape after he was born I think my body just couldn't take it at that time  poor little fella didn't stand a chance, little shining star is up there shining bright! Stupid as it sounds I know but it's the only thing that kept me going at the time as i felt so sad that it wasn't meant to be! As time goes on you will get your head around it and keep trying. It's really not nice chemical or otherwise. Keep your chin up ❤ xxx
    Bless you, that is definitely a lovely way to think of it, everyone grieves in there own way. I would have been nearly 4 weeks, it is a horrible thing to go through I agree, I thought they were just false positives and my period turned up but then I actually sat back and realised. Think it hurts more because I’ll never know 100% if it was a MC even though I know it was. Thankyou for all your support and advice! I’ve had a good cry tonight to let it all out, things happen for a reason and this obviously wasn’t my time and that is okay, I have a beautiful 2year old to be thankful for, I will hug him a little tighter than usual tomorrow that is for sure. Wish you all the best hun. Xx