Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Faint line

Can anybody see this line? I took it yesterday 

Replies

• I don’t believe I see anything. If you looked outside of the 5-10 minute window, the test would be invalid 
  • I see a faint line! Was it in the time frame? 
  • im sorry i dont see anything
  • The faint line appeared between the 3rd and 4th min, in person even though it’s faint it’s obvious that there is a pink line there.
  • I can see it!

• Can someone give me advice?? Can anyone see the faint line?? 
  • @2141 I can see a line there :) but I think to be more sure i would take a pink dye pregnancy test 
  • @Lilleora I would wait a couple days and test again 
  • @Rachel.a21 I will be doing, as that was my test on Friday and I also had another faint line on Thursday so I’ll either test agin tomorrow or in a few more days 
  • Keep us posted because I do see the faint line! 
  • yes please keep us posted!
  • I have tested again this morning, but I had to take it out the casing as the doctor plastic on the test was throwing me off, but I will test again in a few more days 🤷🏽‍♀️
  • I see a slight faint line. try again in a few more days to see if you get better positive result!:) keep posted 
  • @Angie02 I will be doing the line is definitely there, I put a torch behind it and there is 2 very strong pink lines so hopefully by the end of the week it will be clearer 
  • I see the faint line, the question is when is your period due? I did my pregnancy test 3 days before my period was due and got a faint positive.
    Do not take multiple tests in one day as your urine is not concentrated enough. Wait until tomorrow and do it in the morning, hcg levels increase pretty quickly, so if it’s a faint positive it should get a tiny bit darker in a couple of days, good luck!
  • @BobtheCat I’m out of sync for when my period is due to having back to back miscarriage the 1st pregnancy I tested 4 days before my period was due and had a very strong line, with my second I had faint lines then miscarried the week after finding out. But I’m guessing my period should arrive either towards the end of this week or beginning of next 
  • @Lilleora yes hopefully! 
  • @LilleoraSo sorry to hear about your mc! 
    if you think your period is due at the end of this week or beginning of the next one, I’d say it’s too early for a dark positive.
    After getting my first faint one, I kept retesting every morning and it stayed pretty faint right until the day my period was due, I mean it was getting darker but veeeery slowly. 
    I just started my 8th week and it’s my first pregnancy, so not much experience, crossing my fingers for you!
  • @BobtheCat thankyou 🤗, yes currently right now it is too soon for that dark positive, but I’m just hoping others can see the lines and I’m not going crazy, so far these tests I have taken have been 3 days apart and they haven’t changed dramatically yet, I’m just hoping this one sticks if it is 🤗, I’m having the symptoms. I’m going to test at the end of this week and see if it’s gotten any darker.
    ahh that’s soo exciting, and congratulations, how are you feeling? 
    I’ve had 4 pregnancies now and got 2 bundle of joys at home 🥰