Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

No sore breasts after ovulation- unusual

Hi ladies,

Sorry yous will be sick of me this past week posting things, my mind's just doing overtime and I want some opinions/experience.

Long story short I had an early MC on the 5/9/19 this is my first time around TTC again after the bleeding finished from the mc, so I know my body will be adjusting, I ovulated on Monday according to opks and I normally get very sore breasts right after- this month I haven't! Does this mean I probably haven't ovulated? Thanks ladies x

Replies

• Options
    Hi,  mc messes up with how u experience ur cycle. It basically means nothing. Stay positive it track bbt if u want to be sure that u ovulated. I just ovulated at cd13 after mc, very early.
  • Options
    Hi @MadDoda thank you for replying to me again! Ha ha, just feeling abit down in the dumps this week, it's hard to try and stay positive sometimes, but I suppose only time will tell
  • Options
    Yes it is difficult idd. It comes and goes, but eventually u will have ur bundle of joy in ur arms and u will be able to move on. I'm sure u will have ur chance soon. Hugs