Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

What dpo did you get your bfp?

LJ1234LJ1234 Regular
edited Oct 7, 2019 6:20AM in Trying to conceive
Ladies,
please share what dpo you got a bfp or when you think it’s best to try? I think I am about 13dpo, but I’ve only had bfn. I feel like this could be the month as my period is late and I have other symptoms! Any advice would be great!!! X

Replies

• Hey @LJ1234 hope you are well. I got my first BFP last cycle at 12 dpo. All my symptoms were the same as usual pms but I had cramping on and off since ovulation, where as normally I get no cramping until af arrives. I also had crazy dreams! Unfortunately it didn't stick.
    Do you have any internet cheapie strips you could try?

If your period is late I would absolutely do one!! How exciting. Keeping fingers crossed for you x
  • I got my first positive at 8-9 dpo, was very very faint.. then at 15-16dpo was the day of my expected period, That’s when a clear blue digital said pregnant 1-2 weeks.. x
  • LJ1234LJ1234 Regular
    edited Oct 7, 2019 7:58AM
    Thanks @WelshGirrl and @Sunshine1989 I got a bfn on cheapy, but I think I’m only 13dpo so perhaps it’ll be a bfp later in the month! Fingers crossed! X
  • @LJ1234 dont lose hope hun, you’re not out until af arrives 😘 x
  • I was 15dpo this time but was 5 days late when I got my BFP with my son 
  • I didn’t get a faint positive till I was 7days late for my period! And retested couple days later n it got darker positive! 
  • Hey @LJ1234 hope you are well. I got my first BFP last cycle at 12 dpo. All my symptoms were the same as usual pms but I had cramping on and off since ovulation, where as normally I get no cramping until af arrives. I also had crazy dreams! Unfortunately it didn't stick.
    Do you have any internet cheapie strips you could try?

If your period is late I would absolutely do one!! How exciting. Keeping fingers crossed for you x
    This gives me hope and makes me exciting because these are the symptoms I have right now!! Currently 7 dpo, mild cramping off and on which usually doesn’t start til af, I’ve had crazy vivid dreams, and heartburn from eating things that shouldn’t give me heartburn. Fingers crossed!!!
  • @kaseface92 the dreams were so vivid and so crazy lol every night for like a week I think! Fingers crossed for you! I did actually take a test that cycle at 8 dpo and nothing there. Keep us updated!
  • I got my first BFP on 10DPO, then another at 13DPO and 15DPO.  I REALLY wanted to make sure haha I was in shock with the one at 10DPO, but got more relaxed and used to the idea for the other two. 

• This was 10DPO