Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hoping For A BFP In October- Part 3

Replies

• @VRob123 how are you doing lovely? 
  • @Herestohoping thanks for your reply. I did try to do bbt but where I work shifts it does make it difficult and also easy to forget as I'm not in a good routine. But I think I will try and get in the habit again! 

Thank you also @MadDoda x
  • @kasaelee35 so that drop was ur af drop this morning. U must have started temping after ov. So sorry it didn't work out, but now u have done info for next cycle.
  • @CharCx
    I got pregnant on my first clomid (5-9) cycle. I ovulated on cd15. I had pain on left ovary from cd15 4 pm to cd16 11 am. I had severe headache from cd 16 9:00 PM till cd17 afternoon. 
  • @TtcAt34for#2 ahh okay!  I’m on the 2-6 protocol.  I’m on CD 15 now, my temperature dipped yesterday and has gone back up this morning so I think I ovulated yesterday. Had positive OPKS from Friday until yesterday. My peak opk was Saturday.  I feel really weird today, my head feels really heavy & I feel a little bit nauseous. 
  • @TtcAt34for#2 see my ovarys feel tender on both sides, and I have lower back ache 🤔 
  • @CharCx ur rise is to low to tell, fingers crossed it was idd ov. I always bd several for days after ov just in case haha
  • @PinkSnow410 that's soo nice what he did, I wish my dh have such a gesture once per year haha. Are u keeping relaxed approach this cycle?
  • Wishingforbaby3Wishingforbaby3 Regular
    edited Oct 7, 2019 2:13PM
    Ladies I am out for this month . AF came.
    Aw sorry to hear this glass of vino and lots of cuddles needed x
  • @MadDoda. I know my body and I do think I have, cos I feel weird today my heads really achy and feels heavy.  Also, your temp only spikes a little after ovulation it’s not a huge change in temp so that’s why I thought the chart didn’t go up a huge amount ?   Oh I dtd last Tuesday Friday and twice Saturday but my lh surge has gone now anyway so .. me and oh are tired 🤣🤣
  • @Wishingforbaby3 so u take ur first peak, so yday, therefore most likely u will ovulate today, maybe already did mb not yet, but at some point after temping since it was still low. I'm sure u will have a rise tomorrow. 

I'm 4dpo shocking,  it actually annoys me. And I think I will stop temping until af shows up. That way I will not count days and go crazy over it. I get temp drop at cd2 anyway so after I start bleeding. 
  • Great @MadDoda I will do that.

@Jammy1892 yes I say try bbt again but understand with shifts this can be difficult as it has to be at the same time every day after 4 hours sleep no movement or getting up. Taking cervical mucus may help you as another method and ppl check cervix but I have no idea on that it gives me the shivers lol I am rubbish with it
  • @Herestohoping abs bd just in case too for next few days!
  • Lower opk for me today, don’t think I have ov - will see what temp and opk say tomorrow . Starting to follow pattern of last cycle now!
  • MadDodaMadDoda Regular
    edited Oct 7, 2019 2:27PM
    @dd1001 do u have them loaded in premom? Can I see? And the chart
  • @dd1001 hi! I’m lost again with all of these posts 🤣.

I’m ok thank you lovely, just got in from work. Thinking to the future! Just waiting for bleeding to stop then will start OPKs. This is the final month of trying before stopping for a while. Otherwise I’ll potentially be due at a friends wedding. 

How are you? Sorry I have no idea where people are in their cycles anymore 🙈
  • MadDoda said:
    @Wishingforbaby3 so u take ur first peak, so yday, therefore most likely u will ovulate today, maybe already did mb not yet, but at some point after temping since it was still low. I'm sure u will have a rise tomorrow. 

I'm 4dpo shocking,  it actually annoys me. And I think I will stop temping until af shows up. That way I will not count days and go crazy over it. I get temp drop at cd2 anyway so after I start bleeding. 
    Right gotcha I think rise tomorrow too CM has slowed right down today and don’t feel as horny lol I have spots on my face always a sign I am OV when the hormones change. 
    Its crazy how everyone’s cycles are so different I think this is going to be another 31 day cycle for me if I OV today or tomorrow.
    I am going to keep temping as first month and I am too geeky not too lol x
  • Good morning ladies. Got busy at work. I’m 6dpo and now I feel always wet down there. Is this normal?

@kasaelee35 sorry to hear that. Hope you get a lot of hugs and kisses today.
  • @ROADaccess ur hormone fluctuate u can even get ewcm and it's totally normal.  You will not be able to tell from CM anything, it's unreliable indicator in tww. The healthiest approach to keep mind intact is to ignore everything u feel and wait.

@Wishingforbaby3 yes u definitely should temp, I know my patterns too well xd