Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping For A BFP In October- Part 3

Replies

• Options
    MadDoda said:
    @ROADaccess ur hormone fluctuate u can even get ewcm and it's totally normal.  You will not be able to tell from CM anything, it's unreliable indicator in tww. The healthiest approach to keep mind intact is to ignore everything u feel and wait.
    Thank you! I’m trying to avoid symptom spotting. But other than feeling wet all the time down there, all other symptoms I have are regular for me during the two weeks before period (still waiting for the breast soreness but I feel it coming and my usual indication that AF is also coming) I’m just really hoping I get bfp instead of AF.

The TWW is driving me crazy. But then I guess its normal because I’ve always been impatient. It got busy at work this morning but a lot of mid-morning patients didn’t show up and a lot of cancellation for afternoon session so I don’t know what I’ll be doing in the next few hours to avoid thinking about the wait. lol
  • Options
    So I was thinking of coming up with a list of 15 nice things to do whilst commencing the TWW maybe they could be things that you can’t do with a small baby that we will look back on fondly.
    for me up there is reading and going to yoga, I teach yoga but don’t go very often for myself.
    So going to down load myself a new book for each of the two weeks as  :) and book a few class of yoga. Any other suggestions or things that would work for you? X
  • Options
    I'm a kickboxing and exercise fan, but I got toooo much studying to do to focus on too many other things. Plus there is bboy so he takes a lot of my free time. It is a great idea to plan what to do during tww tho, I'm sure it can help to keep ur mind occupied.
  • Options
    @MadDoda here is my chart - I have done the overlay with last months. 

• Options
    @VRob123 glad you’re doing ok. Oh my god I know this chat moves soo fast!
    fingers crossed for this one for you. Start opk as soon as you stop bleeding in case of early ov, that’s what I’m looking out for at the mo!
    im on cd8 just waiting for ov myself!
  • Options
    Wishingforbaby3Wishingforbaby3 Regular
    edited Oct 7, 2019 3:06PM
    MadDoda said:
    I'm a kickboxing and exercise fan, but I got toooo much studying to do to focus on too many other things. Plus there is bboy so he takes a lot of my free time. It is a great idea to plan what to do during tww tho, I'm sure it can help to keep ur mind occupied.
    Love boxing but probs will stay out  of rings while TTC lol I need to keep my busy and my fingers away from google lol x
  • Options
    CharCx said:
    @KiaraJ on your first Clomid cycle did you experience tenderness round your ovary area and lower back when your fertile window opened?  Ever since last Tuesday my ovary area especially feels tender.  Today & yesterday have been the worse and I ovulated yesterday.  Also have a huge headache today.  Have you ever had any of this?
    i had headache when using clomid in my previous 3 rounds but this round i am not experiencing headache or maybe i didnt realized as i was down with flu so ignored lots of symptoms.
    I think its important if you had offered a transvaginal ultrasound to show whether you have follicle and also have a 21 day progesterone test. This was what i was offered in my first round which confirmed i am ovulating enough. Other than that all other symptoms you get can be anything. Lets hope for the best.
  • Options
    @MadDoda
    Thank you am actually quite calm considering I know it’s a complete negative for me to have a chance for a little while.
    Premom has got me ovulating on Sat but it’s way off sadly!
    Def think bbt is necessary I just hope my work lifestyle and terrible sleeping doesn’t screw it up for me 
  • Options
    @MissM2203 I sleep bad, so my times wiggle. Still works for me.
  • Options
    @KiaraJ I was really lucky my first round I just had a couple of hot flushes in the middle of the night. 

I wasnt offered a transvaginal scan but I have got cd21 bloods and cd28. 
  • Options
    @MadDoda
    so will it still work if after a nightshift I go home and sleep for 3hrs then temp? Usually am up around 7ish but when am working I go to bed around 8.30-9ish and waken around 12pm? 
  • Options
    Well, I was worried about this week dragging but if every day is like today I think I'll blink and miss it. I need a cuddle and a warm bath 😂
  • Options
    @Emmy012 haha I’m the same - today has passed me in the blink of an eye been so busy! Kind of hope it stays like this!
  • Options
    Hey everyone! I'm back - how is everyone doing? I'm trying to find a balance between hope/excitement and managing potential disappointment if I get my AF in a week! :sweat_smile:

I'm 8DPO today and been having these weird, mild cramps in my lower abdomen all day, but it's different to before, it's milder and more like a pressure. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much, but AF is at least a week away, so it's definitely not that... Also my BBT is confusing me. It's still above the cover line, but at the same level since the rise after ovulation, was expecting it to keep rising?? :worried:

• Options
    @dd1001 I do too, but I'm oh so tired! How are you doing lovely? 
  • Options
    @MissM2203 pick two times to measure depending on shift and stick to them making sure u fallow other bbt rules and mark it in app so we can figure out ur pattern.

@idath it looks good, u have clear two phases. It doesn't have to go up. 
  • Options
    Hi ladies, hoping to join this very busy thread! We have been TTC since January (December came off the pill) and so far no luck.
    we have found out since that I have endometriosis but the consultant I saw last week doesn’t believe it will cause much trouble for us in the grand scheme of things because I had my son 7 years ago and so there has only been a maximum of 7 years tissue growth. 
    I am now on CD31 and have suffered so badly with my boobs today. So painful even walking at times! And last night after dtd I spotted very slight pink discharge. Trying sooo hard not to get any hopes up on those little things. Not sure when I will test though as for the past months I have ranged from 29days- 44 days with no real pattern. Anyone have any advice? Lots of luck to everyone! 
  • Options
    I tried to comment 3 times and it doesn't let me lol.
  • Options
    @KL10 how do u know when u ovulated? Or do u just go with regular bd through the cycle? I'm sorry about endo diagnosis, I'm afraid I don't know that much about it, but I know ppl who have it and got kids. Pink discharge after bd is normal, as before period tissue builds up for possible implantation, so it's easy to get some scratches and a bit of blood. As for boob's it's normal progesterone symptom so I wouldn't pay attention to it. Good luck
  • Options
    @kasaelee35 so sorry af came, hope you're OK. Be kind to yourself xx