Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Hoping For A BFP In October- Part 3

Replies

• dd1001dd1001 Regular
    edited Oct 7, 2019 7:57PM
    @Emmy012 he was such a little beauty! I miss him!!

• @kasaelee35 when I found him he was on the road so not sure if he had been hit. The vets checked him over and said he was ok but needed some tlc and they asked if I would care for him! 

They said that the time of year it was they were just coming out of hibernation and he was very weak and cold. 

So I took him in, he just had a hot water bottle and dog food and water. Was very easy as he just hid under blanket and slept a lot but soon became v active after about a week so I knew he was ready to go again! 
  • @dd1001 @Emmy012 thank you so much for the advice. 
    I will keep testing but can’t bd until Fri unfortunately am currently cd17.
    I was thinking it needed to be over 1 so phew panic over...
  • @MissM2203 no mine never got over 1 but I kept testing for 2-3 days just to make sure if definitely dropped which it did
  • @dd1001
    I will keep testing, only just started using opks this is my second cycle but last months was so clear the line was much darker than the control but I wasn’t using Premom to chart then.
    Going to start BBT tomorrow so I can know for sure next cycle and going forward.
    Hopefully I get the hang of it all quickly it seems so complicated 
  • @kasaelee35
    I wasn’t sure opks wld work for me because I have pcos and they can read high all the time apparently but I don’t seem to have that issue thankfully.
    Have u got the hang of the BBT ok? It seems very hard? 
  • Evening ladies, Just got back from kickboxing. All my stress worries and problems are gone, I'm back into my usual calm self. I wish I could go more often. 

Don't worry about bbt I'm here any time happy to help. And lots of opk experts around too.
  • Think I'm definitely going to be out tomorrow. Bad migraine tonight and some brown spotting. I felt different this month as well. REALLY sore boobs with pulling type pains from the inside, much more lumpy than usual and the same with my womb.  :(

I'll update tomorrow, but think I'm going to bed now. Was up until 2a.m. talking with hubby  :/

There are too many messages for me to catch up on them all, I only really get to come on here once a day usually.

Babydust to all x
  • @MadDoda great to hear! I'm just getting into bed after a tough day at work. CD8 tomorrow so getting close! 
  • @MissM2203 you'll get the hang of bbt, I'm still in my first cycle tracking and these ladies have been amazing at helping me figure it all out. 
  • @kasaelee35
    No they are surprisingly easy for me. I go from no test line to a pretty strong one then usually the day after that it is positive then by the next day it’s fading again but like everything else we are all different.
    I keep testing for a few days after positive to make sure but it was spot on last month.
    The girls on here are so helpful, I actually think @MadDoda has a full time job supporting us with our questions haha 
  • @kasaelee35 u definitely should go for it, exercise is always hard at first, but then u fall into a routine get used to and it feels great. Trust me i can't be happier that after 100 squats and 100 leg pulls and some weight exercises I do at home. Actually I can be happier, after kickboxing class. I'm always soaked wet through all my cloths and only time beside kickboxing that I was like that was during labour lol.
    @Emmy012 u mean 8dpo hihi enjoy ur rest I gotta prepare for tomorrow's classes and gonna head to bed too
  • @DubChick forget the symptoms, they may mean smth may mean nothing, stay positive and wait what's gonna happen. Fx for bfp
  • @kasaelee35 punch pads until I drop dead once a week hahaha that's how.