Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

My temp chart

Replies

• Fx! Will u be trying again this month once af finished?
  • MadDodaMadDoda Regular
    edited Oct 18, 2019 8:02PM
    Yeah I will, to be honest I hope I will succeed this time,  coz if not I would be nearing the beginning of 4th year at university with my delivery date and that is not good. I was hoping to get pregnant and give birth after exams to have summer for new baby, but it can't be that simple can it?
  • Anyway, I'm sure even if I get pregnant there is no way I will carry full term, so I maybe just fine actually I just hope birth wouldn't be too early.
  • Fx for you hun. We will all get there in the end. 
  • hiya @MadDoda quick question .... when does progesterone drop in a 28 day cycle? 

My nipples are really really sore to touch. My boobs feel heavy, but not sore. It’s just the nipples. 
  • No idea to be honest somewhere close to period it should be very low. Which dpo are u
  • Ah ok. I’m 12 or 13dpo today - I’m due af tomorrow. I thought it was Monday but I got it wrong. 
  • So you are almost there hold on! Fx
  • Yes.   I done another pg test earlier when I got home from work and now I’m kicking myself for it. It was a clearblue digi one I had in the cupboard Iv got a few in there. It said not pregnant’  they read 25 mui or miu whatever it is, and I have internet cheapie ones that read 10, so more sensitive than the CB pg tests but I haven’t done one of those today I did one yesterday which was neg.   why do us women do this?  POAS and know that we’ll be disappointed when it says negative even though we know to test when AF is late for a more accurate result 🙈 I was annoyed @ myself. 
  • I don't do that and all October thread support each other to not test early it's just disheartening, u shouldn't do that oh well too late, fx u still got time
  • I told myself all day I wasn’t going to do it!  And then as soon as I got home I did 🙈 ... yes let’s see if af shows her ugly face tomo!
  • today is the day af is due to arrive! Hasn’t come yet, still early though.  My nipples are still tender which is making me wonder.  Progesterone is what causes the boobs to be sore, but as u said progesterone would of dropped by now if af is due today. Fx!!
  • It's very individual mb it didn't drop yet, mb u have longer lp.
  • I don’t feel like I’m going to come on, I’ve been having cramps but not like normal period cramps! Normally the day before af my lower stomach kills, and then the next day I’ll come on. But this month is different.  We’ll see! I’ll keep u updated. 
  • Yeah could have longer lp, today is day 14. Is it bad to have a long lp?
  • Depends how long, standard is up to 17 days so u are safe. But I don't know what effects long lp can have to be honest. Anyway fingers crossed. Hold on the testing mb it's there so let hcg build up.
  • Oh I thought 16 days was the longest. Yes i won’t test until Wednesday.  
  • Update, just went to the toilet and on my underwear is the tiniest blob of really really light pink blood, wiped and nothing on the tissue? 
  •  went to loo again, there was a tiny tinge of light pink on the tissue ... then went about 10 mins after just to wipe again to see if anything else was on the tissue and there isn’t.  I’m 14dpo today also due on af.  When I normally come on my period it does spot but it’s usually a browny colour. Never pale pink.
  • So, the dreaded AF showed her face yesterday 😟 just taken my 1st tablet for the 2nd cycle 🤞🏻 ... my dr has thrown in another months worth of tablets too so Iv got 7 months worth instead of 6.