Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

My temp chart

Replies

• Ohhh okay! Well I got up for a wee at 4am lastnight and then done it at 6am? Is that an issue? Yeah I find the body so interesting.  I thought my temp would be higher when I done it tonight cos I’d just got in from work and had been on the go all evening but it was even less than what it was me being asleep all night. 
  • Well 2h a bit short, but leave it u can add a note for reference. If smth is unclear later u will know. It's impossible to guess how temp with act during the day and there are way too many factors affecting it.
  • Okay, so tomorrow morning if my temp stays high or the same as today is that a good sign?
  • I also just done a CB opk just to see what that said and that’s negative so my LH surge has completely gone now. 
  • Yes it would be a good sign. Even if it's gone Now doesn't mean it can't come back. But if u are sure u made no mistake with opk then bbt will confirm it in next two days. 
  • I mean there is only one peak during cycle, it's just about reading it correctly. And since it fluctuates it can be low mid low high low peak low fit example.
  • What you mean made a mistake with opk? I 10000% had my peak opk on Saturday. It was so so dark, the test line was darker than the control line. 
  • I will upload a photo of my chart tomorrow morning for you to take a look at and let me know what you think! 
  • Can you see the test where it has 22.15 next to it, that was my peak because of the darkness plus when I uploaded it to the ovulation stick thing on the premom app it said peak. And then I obviously uploaded that other one the wrong way round so it read that as my peak instead. 
  •  It’s the 3rd one from the bottom 
  • MadDodaMadDoda Regular
    edited Oct 7, 2019 10:21PM
    I say u could have made mistake coz it's not hard to make one using ur eyes. App is more accurate and since u scanned wrong I don't know. But I'm not opk expert I'm more of a bbt person. If u are sure, then u are probably right. Either way bbt will tell. I hope we both will get our bfps soon!
  • So I’ve just done my bbt and it’s dropped loads!  .. but my oh woke me up as he was coughing about 20 mins before I done it but I didn’t do anything I still just laid there with my eyes shut. Does that matter? anyway here is the chart 

• Think I’m going to delete that data and temp again when I wake back up as he woke me up twice in the night and it says you can only go by the results when you’ve slept the whole night for 3-4 hours correct? 
  • If u woke u up u should have measured then not after 20min, like this I'm not sure sup. And that dip is so low,  it's hard to say, I would leave it with a note and see tomorrow, but if it's correct then u didn't ovulate yet, but u may today.
  • I think I’m guna scrap the temping this month because thinking back to Thursday I’ve not actually had a full night sleep without waking up .. and on Saturday morning when I done it I sat up and and got the thermometer and then done it. think I’m just going to wait for my cd21 bloods. Iv still got back ache and ovary ache so god knows. I feel fluey this morning 😩
  • And you said about opk making a mistake .. I deffo didn’t I have a static smiley with my cb digital which means your at your peak fertility 
  • Feel rather deflated after that huge dip!  🙁 
  • @MadDoda morning, this is what my charts doing this morning .. still can’t really tell can you 
  • Are u still doing opk coz it doesn't look like u ovulated, unless it will start rising tomorrow.