Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

My temp chart

Replies

• I know what you mean - but sometimes I know that symptoms they can just be in your head and because your thinking of every little thing you just think oh must be a pregnancy symptom. But my lower stomach the ovary area was so sore I couldn’t even bend down.. that wasn’t just in my mind so I got all excited thinking oh I wonder what’s happening in there! 

I just want that bloody temp to meep rising now!!!  It’s so so awful isn’t it when you want something so bad but it’s just out of your control, I said to my partner I’m so used to having what I want in life and buying something if I want it but this is just something I have to be patient for because it’ll happen when it happens. But when is that time!!! Ahh lol. 
  • I totally understand the feeling, I'm a control freak. Well I got my bboy if not for him I wouldn't be this calm. Before him it was a mess, and when I was pregnant I was scared every day till the end
  • Yes you are very blessed to have your boy. Though it doesn’t stop the feeling of wanting another. I’m an only child my mum and dad only ever wanted one.   It’s hard, all my friends only have to look at their partners and bam their pregnant.  2 of my friends also have PCOS and have two children each, didn’t find it hard to fall at all.  It really is frustrating. I’m a control freak too! I’m terrible, so the fact I can’t control what’s going on in my body is driving me insane. I never thought I’d be the person to struggle to conceive. I just feel like my body is really letting me down. I’m a woman and should be able to reproduce without any struggle. I have my down days as you probably do. But positive thinking brings positive things so must stay positive must must must lol. 
  • Definitely u are right so stay positive
     It's not urgent fault that it's so hard, it's just life is cruel. When I mced first time before my son. I couldn't Even visit my friend with new baby. It was so painful. I always ask my son, how the hell he survived,  he is 1 so obviously can't answer me, but it's a miracle. Especially now I can see it after two more mcs. If it will keep happening I may give up, it's just a lot to deal with.
  • I agree, we all must stay positive in this journey.   Life is cruel, Iv never done any wrong in my life.. Iv always been a caring person etc I just think I really don’t deserve this, neither do you. 
    It must be so awful for you to have that positive pg test, get excited to be heartbroken again.. I don’t think I could do it.  What do you do for a living? 
  • I haven’t actually been trying for long at all - it’s just that cos Iv got pcos my gynaecologist always keeps an eye on me and done my cd21 bloods and when I said I wanted to try for a baby and it come to light I wasn’t ovulating regularly I was put on Clomid so this is just the start of my journey.  
  • Omg I was the same as you with my friend - she is my bestest friend, been friends for years and I got diagnosed with pcos the same time she fell pregnant.  I actually blocked her off everything and blocked her from my life where I couldn’t help but feel so jealous 😩 I felt rotten inside for feeling that way because she was my best friend and I should of been happy for her. But I just was so green eyed!   It was such a awful feeling. 
  • After I had my bboy I gathered courage and contacted that friend, we are back to normal, I explained everything and she understood. If someone cares for u they will understand.

It is very hard every time, but there is no other choice but to cope, I hope u will not have to experience this. I used to be a cabin supervisor, but now that I started 3rd year of uni and my son turned 1, I couldn't do everything. So I resigned, now I focus on my son and studies. I'm early 31 so it's funny around kids at uNi.

I'm sure u will be OK, u are under dr care. That's most important, so it's basically a matter of time.
  • Oh that is good, I’m glad you & your friend are ok now.  Me & my friend are also.  I completely understand you there though. 

Oh cabin crew?  Yeah well that is nice to stay at home with your baby. What are you studying at uni now?  Do you get NHS in Scotland? 

Yes, my gyno who I saw in August he was a different one from my normal one!  He was so helpful, explained everything. He basically said that because I had the contraceptive injection when I was in my teens it’s caused my ovarys to become lazy .. and messed with my hormones 🙄 just thought I was doing the right thing at 17 to not get pregnant you know and now feel like I’ve buggered myself up. As my periods were sooo regular before having that. 

The gyno I had before wanted to put me straight for IVF! I’m like woaaah Iv not been trying for even 3 months yet .. there’s plenty of other steps I can do to help me rather than jump straight to IVF I always thought that was the last option!  Scared the life out of me.  
  • I'm glad ur ok with ur friend too.

I hated that job I'm glad it's over. I'm studying development regeneration and stem cells. I'm not interested in nhs. I want to do research.

Ur Gyno says crap. There is no scientific proof that bc have long term effect on fertility. That's what they told us during lecture on reproductive biology. It's a myth many ppl believe.

How old are u? Coz ivf looses it's effectiveness with age and it's not refunded by nhs over age of 41.

• Yeah me and my boyfriend have Just got back off holiday and it’s funny coz I actually said to him I’d really hate to be cabin crew. I’d feel so chlostraphobic (however u spell it) 

oh that hat sounds interesting - I am like you I find biology sooooo interesting i wish I went to college when I had the chance! 

Oh really?  He was really nice though and he gave me the clomid straight away.  I am 26 so I’m only young still x
  • It's good he wants to take care of u! There are many things drs don't know. I'm 100% sure of this particular information, coz I was always sure the myth is true and I was shocked to find out that it's not true. You are very young then, got plenty time for ivf, good u decided to take slow approach. I'm sure u will have success soon without ivf
  • Yeah he’s really lovely. 
    Yeah when he told me I thought oh must be that then, and then started beating myself up cos I thought If only I didn’t have that!! 

Yes still plenty of time, I always said I wanted kids at 28, but I feel ready now as have our own place both in stable jobs etc so want to start now. You just know when the time is right don’t you. 

Well i dont think IVF is the answer for me atm.   If Clomid can make me ovulate then fingers crossed we conceive! 
  • It says on google that if your only issue is that you don’t ovulate or ovulate but only sometimes then Clomid is the answer as it has a high success rate! I have friends that have fallen pregnant on it. So I have a good feeling x
  • I'm sure u will be fine and ur problems are definitely not ur fault. Stay positive
  • Thank you for your positivity and helping me feel sane lol. It’s nice to talk to someone as all my friends don’t understand what I’m going through 

when do you take ur pregnancy test 
  • Any time, I'm the same, I find my distraction here. I'm planning not to test before 18dpo I'm done with miscarriages. Unless I get the only symptom which I believe is correct. I got it in all 4 pregnancies about af due date. Then I may test , but not earlier than af due date. Don't ask not gonna tell u coz it may affect u. And it's just my personal thing from experience. Hehe
  • 💖

Oh so you’ve got around 10 days before testing, when I think about taking a pregnancy test my belly actually turns cos I’m so scared of getting a negative one.  Are you like that too?
  • No I'm actually terrified of bfp and done all I can not to think about it.
  • Yeah I guess in your circumstances. But this time we pray for a sticky bean & think positively 🤞🏻