Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

My temp chart

Replies

• I will be positive for u, I'm avoiding thinking about myself completely. :)
  • Well make sure you keep me updated!  I’ll send you my chart in the morning - probably will every morning now 🤣
  • Sure! Tomorrow I'm busy tho, but i will be around.
  • I have a feeling it’s going to dip 🙁 .. I’m guna do another OPK today cos is it true that sometimes your body can gear up again & ovulate?   I was speaking to a friend earlier and she didn’t ovulate until she was prescribed 150mg Clomid 🤒
  • Hi both, 
    I have just been trying to read through some of your messages to get an idea about the bbt chart. I started using mine about a week ago. I need to read up on it as I’m not really sure what I’m looking for! I’m aware that my temp will go up when I ovulate. 
    I recently went to the dr and they said they won’t refer me until I have a third MC also so I am getting more and more anxious about my age. 
    Might start looking into IVF.

• @MadDoda good morning, I didn’t do my temp this morning because I got up twice in the night for the loo & the second time was an hour before I usually do it .. and I needed to get up at 7am for work. So going to have to skip today 🙁 @SmithL35 hiya, @MadDoda is the one you want to speak to about bbt charts!! .. but yes from what I have learnt just before you ovulate you’re temp drops a little then spikes the next morning but then has to stay high for the next 3 days ..
  • @SmithL35 I'm around if u need help

@charcx get a habit of measuring when u open ur eyes without checking clock. U open eyes measure, note check time.  it's too early so back to sleep, open eyes measure note check time. OK I had enough sleep in between, still a bit early but better than nothing. Save second time add a note of what happened. It was most crucial day today for u, Will see how it's gonna be tomorrow 
  • I did still measure at 6am but I didn’t put it in my chart because I was up like half hour/hour before hand to the loo so I didn’t think it would’ve been a true reading.  It was 33 Celsius something if I remember rightly.   I thought you had to have 3/4 hours uninterrupted sleep to get a true reading x
  • No if u were up first and then measured u can't use it. If u do it the way I described it could be still useable even with a bit less sleep. I sleep badly so it happens to me often
  • Thanks @MadDoda and @CharCx

this is what my chart looks like so far....

The really low one was a night that we’d had the windows open all night, it’s still getting warm at night even though it’s really dropped in temperature. 

Does this look roughly like it should so far?
  • @MadDoda I didn’t move at 6am I just reached over and done it and it was 33 something Celsius. Was low.. but I didn’t right it in the chart cos I’d been up so soon before hand and was stirring a little.  

• @charcx i would still use the temp of u had at least 2h sleep, but with a note. If any less discard.

@SmithL35 all good, are u doing opk too or just bbt
  • Yeah I had less I got up for a wee around 5.15 I think it was and tested at 6am x
  • How annoying!!
  • MadDoda said:
    @charcx i would still use the temp of u had at least 2h sleep, but with a note. If any less discard.

@SmithL35 all good, are u doing opk too or just bbt
    Oh great! I have bought some, would you suggest starting before the predicted fertile days according to ff?
  • @SmithL35 yes!! Apps are always wrong. You don't even know how many ladies in October thread were missing their ovulation while trying before starting bbt!!!! And make sure u bd every other or every second day ahead of time too
  • Ok....we should get BDing soon! Thanks for your help
  • @MadDoda I didn’t ovulate when I thought I did, cos Iv just done a CB opk again and Iv got a flashing smiley. Which means I’m coming into my peak fertility again. So my body has obviously geared up to ovulate last weekend and failed so is trying to again  
  • @MadDoda I didn’t ovulate when I thought I did, cos Iv just done a CB opk again and Iv got a flashing smiley. Which means I’m coming into my peak fertility again. So my body has obviously geared up to ovulate last weekend and failed so is trying to again 
  • I told you so. :) bbt is never wrong