Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Am I pregnant? How long did you get your BFP

Hi all,
So my usual cycle is 31 days, I am 5 days late. I have no period symptoms. A week before af due date I was gettin lots of watery cm. An then it changed to thick white/yellow cm. 

No sign off periods and I did 2 cheap pregnancy tests, on due date and 4th day. Both negative. 

After how long did you get your BFP? And is there still a chance of me being pregnant? 

Thank you x

Replies

• Beside what I said on other thread u may consider that u ovulated much later than u think hence watery CM and therefor ur af is not due yet.  If u bd regularly it could be too early to get positive hpt
  • I've always started on the same date, every 31 days even if my periods go up to 9/10 days. My period due date was 3rd Oct, an now it's been 8 days since missed period. No sign of periods. Might do a test tomorrow morning one last time as I last tested 5 days days ago, maybe I did ovulate a couple of days later, an why did test (4th day off missed period) it was early to detect as my cycle is 31 days an should have waited 16 days from when I ovulated perhaps 
  • I always say, there is no such thing like regular cycle when ttc. Stress is making mess out of it occasionally.  And u always ovulate in average 14 days before ur next period. If by any chance ur affected by stress, ur ov gets delayed and therefore period gets delayed. Also it is possible to skip a period. That's why I suggested u start tracking for next ovulation to not mess the cycle. And yes u should test just in case.