Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Can anyone see a line

I took several eBay cheapies Thursday night I’m sure I’d be around 11-12dpo. I had faint lines on them all but the last one I took looked pinker in colour. I then took an
asda two pack test Saturday but hardly anything on it. Can anyone see any lines? I’ve ran out of tests so aam 15dpo and still no af yet 

Replies

• I see something very faint on the strip but nothing on the bottom tests. Try a first response early response test if you can 
  • So what y’all think... my period was technically due today or could show the next 2 days
  • Also they are not evap lines showed right when I took them
  • @Shouldabeenfamous Sorry, I don’t see any lines
  • Trust me they are there. I’m taking another clear blue tomorrow. I took that oneyesterday 
  • I was just giving you my opinion since you asked what we think
  • It’s ok I get it completely 
  • Here’s the one before I blew it up lol🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️.... you may not still be able to see it. It’s stupid faint. 
  • Yeah I still don’t see it I’m afraid. How many dpo are you?
  • Uhhhhh let’s see idk..... I’m 34 I have 3 kids and tubes have been tied for six years. My last period was brown and extremely spotty I have been cramping, bloated, back hurting, thrown off by food and thoughts of food.... I’ve also had a uti and 2 yeast infections in 3 weeks 😩😩😩....and I’m expecting my period now through Wednesday. 
  • I thought I could see the faintest of the top of a line in the pink dye test, but if you are due your period between now and Wednesday, i would think it would be a bit darker by now.  But could be wrong.  Maybe wait until Thursday and if no period arrives then do another early detection test. 

If you see a faint line there, then that's fine, go with your instinct and get it confirmed with a doctor or wait until after your period was due.