Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Faint line? 9dpo

After having a miscarriage and two CP’s I’m hoping this means our first little bean is going to stick ! I’m so worried I’m seeing things or it’s an Evap. Only 9dpo and just poas not using FMU can anyone see if it’s an evap or am I worrying?

Replies

• After how much time the second line shown up?
  • Def looks positive
    congrsts 
  • Is it ur first cycle after cp?
  • With in the 2 minutes :) so I’m hoping guna test again tomorrow with fmu just so worried don’t want it to be another cp 

revbomb thank you ☺️
  • Yes i has the cp last month :( 
  • Did u confirm hcg was gone when the bleeding stopped? By blood or urine test?
  • Yes yes I knew it was a cp because I was taking preg tests every day and the line kept getting lighter then finally no line :( and doctor then confirmed it for us 
  • Maddoda this is why I’m so nervous this time round just seems to keep happening I feel like I’m doing something wrong 
  • I mced 3 times trust me i understand. It is definitely a positive even tho still a bit faint. Since i know how u feel and how I would feel i suggest to retest in two days to see if get darker or ask Dr for reassurance blood test. I'm sure they will not say no. And when all good request reasurrance ultrasound at 8 weeks. 

I'm so sorry for your loss and I pray for ur sticky bean.
  • I couldn’t help myself I swear I’m a poas addict now ! Did a boots own this morning and it’s much darker ! This can only mean a good sign? And thank you maddoda your words are helping me I’m sorry for your loses :( 
  • I'm glad it's getting darker! Fingers crossed for sticky bean. I'm 6dpo today so I hope my chance is near too.
  • I’m so glad aswell ! Didn’t expect it to be that dark today from yesterday ! I will keep my fingers crossed for you ! I hope it’s your month I don’t know how I’d cope if it was another cp or miscarriage ! Thank you for the support girl ! 
  • Ur more than welcome! Text me any time if u are worried. 
  • This was this morning ❤️☺️ Thank you maddoda please keep me updated !!!!
  • Congratulations, I wish u a happy healthy pregnancy. I'm 7dpo so a bit more to go.
  • Maddoda have you tested yet? Or leaving it :) I’m excited to hear from you 
  • Ofc I didn't I'm only 8dpo, after so many mcs I don't think I will test before 18dpo....
  • And how are u feeling? Thanks for remembering about me.