Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Help me please!! Pregnant or not?

Hi ladies! So, a few days ago I asked if I could be pregnant since I tested and I got an evap line. 
Turned out it was bfn 2 days after when I tested again, but I’m going to explain better (sorry for my English in advance hahah). 
I’m currently on birth control, but I’ve always wanted a pregnancy and now I can’t focus on anything else...
I know there like 1% chance that I’m pregnant, but: being on birth control, my period has always been on time, but this month I missed it. 
I forgot to take a pill for more than 12 hours during the last week, and during the first day of the pause I had sex. I took a pregnancy test after 6 days from my missed period, and again after 8 days. 
But, since I had sex the first day of the pause (my pill is 24+4), could that have been too early to test, since I’ve read that you should test 2 weeks after conception? Would you suggest to test again or it is impossible that I’m pregnant?

Replies

• Options
    not conception, conceiving sorry*
  • Options
    please someone answer I’m losing my mind :(
  • Options
    If you are on a birth control, I’m sure it’s not the pregnancy which messes up your period. It might be the missed day maybe... don’t really know. Best way to find out is to talk to doctor. Hope everything is fine x
  • Options
    Missing a pill will mess up your period on BC
  • Options
    I missed a pill once and spotted for a week straight the next week even though I had just had my period 2 weeks prior
  • Options
    Sorry for all the comments lol it’s not impossible to get pregnant on BC, but just missing one pill and taking it 12 hours later isn’t a big window. You could wait a week and test again to check
  • Options
    oh ok thank you.. maybe I’ll stop taking birth control since I’m realizing how much I want to be pregnant hahah, maybe the next months I’ll be lucky
  • Options
    If you are ready to try, it would be best to stop taking it because it’s going to take time for your cycles to regulate after bc
  • Options
    Yes I’ll talk about that with my gynecologist to see when it’s better for me to stop taking it. I’m so excited!!!