Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Clear blue digital

I tested 2 days ago and got ‘2-3’ weeks and today I tested and got ‘1-2’ I couldn’t help myself, I know not much has changed was maybe hoping for a 3+.. has anyone had this and everything has been ok? I don’t feel pregnant and had some wee cramps nothing major. X

Replies

• Also I did a normal test and this was the outcome 
  • Well, you could be even pregnant with no symptoms. Don’t want to say somenthing wrong, but I think that if it’s positive aside from the weeks, you’re pregnant but again I would go to the doctor to be sure. Hope you are!! 

Would you mind helping me out?
  • @tryingintime I have a 1 year old and with her I had a few symptoms, but I’m only 5+2 so I thought it would be a little early. Yeah I’ll make an appointment in the morning, I hope so! I’m hoping my pee was just weaker but I don’t know 😥 these have been my tests last few days. 

Of course, how can I help? X
  • The normal test looks definitively positive to me!!! Let us know after the appointment, I’m pretty sure you are! xx so happy for you

• I done CBD before bed as my mind is going crazy and got 2-3 again so I’m done testing. I think my pee was weaker earlier x