Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Please Help! A positive test yesterday but a negative (digital) today

Ladies, please help!
Yesterday I took a pregnancy test (first pee of the day) and the hcg line immediately turned pink. Today I took a digital test (first pee of the day, again) and it said "no." I am going crazy. Is it possible that the first test was wrong or is the digital test just less sensitive.  I'm only so anxious because I had a chemical pregnancy a year ago and it broke my heart :(
Today would be the day my period is due. I've had mild/dull cramps for a couple days and I feel very strange. 
I would appreciate any insight! 

Replies

• Oops, I accidentally posted this twice..
  • Hey Hun I’ve read from other ladies that the digital ones need more hcg hormone in your pee to show up so maybe it’s just too early to test with a digital. Your first test looks very positive so congratulations ☺️ Xx 
  • Ladies, please help!
    Yesterday I took a pregnancy test (first pee of the day) and the hcg line immediately turned pink. Today I took a digital test (first pee of the day, again) and it said "no." I am going crazy. Is it possible that the first test was wrong or is the digital test just less sensitive.  I'm only so anxious because I had a chemical pregnancy a year ago and it broke my heart :(
    Today would be the day my period is due. I've had mild/dull cramps for a couple days and I feel very strange. 
    I would appreciate any insight! 
    Hey chick, so the first response can pick up anything as low as 6ml of hcg where as digital needs 25 or higher x
  • Ok, thank you! I'll test again in a couple of days  <3
  • Def pregnant 
    congrats!!!