Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

OPK frustration

I started testing on cd 9 and my app says I should be ovulating tomorrow. I’m a little frustrated. I figured I might peak today but nope! I feel like the line has been pretty much been the same for 3 days!! 🤦‍♀️

Replies

• That is why apps are useless. Keep going it will turn positive for sure, it may just take some time. Which CD are u
  • Oh sorry I just noticed on picture. Just a suggestion,  test every day at different time and see what time of day gives u highest reading. Then stick to that time. It wouldn't be surprising if u will not get a peak until cd16. Remember that there is no such thing like regular cycle with ttc. Stress will make it variable.
  • My app said I would ovulate on CD 12 and I didn’t get peak until CD 19. Keep testing!
  • @MadDoda I’m CD 13. One of my apps says I will ovulate CD 14. Premom says ovulate on CD 17. It’s just frustrating when you think it’s around the corner and it’s still pretty much the same. Testing at the same time daily is great advice. Yesterday I tested at 2pm today was 6am. I’m sure that makes a huge difference. 
  • @Rachel.a21 that makes me feel much better!! 
  • I mean to initially test at different times, coz u get different lh level during the day. So u need to find when it's highest and then test at that particular time. I use bbt can't be bothered with opks. The best solution is lots of sex haha
  • @MadDoda Sorry I must have read that wrong. I think I may try the bbt if no luck this month. TTC is so frustrating! I’ve been using opk for three months now and sometimes they are more stress than it’s worth. I’m going to do an opk at noon today and just see what happens. We are bding every other day right now just to try and cover our bases. I’m so ready for that BFP!  Lots of sex may just be the key!! 😂